Bring Back EternalCracked

Home Forums Global Minecraft Bring Back EternalCracked

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  SuperCoolNinja 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

Yes!The title is not wrong.Bring back eternalcracked.That name was the success of EC. Not “EternalCraft”.So bring back EternalCracked if you want to revive it and bring back the old mods(the actual ones can stay except that well known headmod who abuses should go).Bring back EC own launcher!Advertise your name in mineshafter!

If you guys didn’t know..I saw eternalcracked IP in the mineshafter cracked server list.

Bring back the truthful mods!Not like one or two of today who is mod but inactive or abuses.

Be active borncorp:You dun need to be active like hell..But you can atleast come during the weekends and spent 30 mins with us,that will please the players

Update all servers!Factions,Prison and Minigames are rather okay with the updates.Only the towny server is a bit “boring” now.

More features…..

Those are some things that may increase the popularity server

#131791 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well, I’ve suggested plenty of things for Survival to do, but surprise surprise, all the headmods are inactive or don’t know how to do it.

I’ve dealt with inactive mods my entire time being a survival mod, and by now, it’s just the normal thing. I have plenty of ideas that I could make myself, one of them being a highly un-glitchable shop. I also recall River wanting me to set up Mob Arena a while back, but then he had Serly do it, and it never got done, despite me telling her how to do it. Also, River wanted me to find him plugins for halloween, and I told him “You can do it with MyCommand,” and he ended up saying “Can you do it?” So I ended up making commands for survival, which, as an ExpertMod, was supposed to be none of my business.

However, let’s just pretend that the above is not in existance. Let’s go down another way.

So, here’s my plan, I will make these things on my own time, on my own private server, and we’ll see what will be implemented.

-Glitchless shop, will be a GUI, rather than a glitchy item showcase

-Fix donor commands, such as /daytime, and /raintoggle.

-Menu, of basic warps and information, somewhat like prison’s and my server’s.

-More trinkets and things to keep people playing

-Fixed ranks [Yes, I will re-do every last group that Survival has, with the proper permissions that are listed]

-Fix the events. I spent hours on the events before Survival launched, and they actually looked nice, but somebody thought it was a good idea to come through and re-do all my stuff, and now, the warps are totally messed up

Starting from today, I’m gonna do what the HeadModerators aren’t. I’m going to create new features, then it’s up to River to implement them.

#131792 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

Agreed
    Players alone are not enough to revive the spirit of EternalCracked .
    We need the good mods badly, as they are hard to find. More events created by them would be good, as right now there are very few, and most are buggy.
    I am most appreciative to Clockspeed who has been tending to both the technical and fun gameplay elements in the Prison Server. However, it is quite sad that there are not many like him.

We Players have done our part.
    Its time for the guardians(Our mods) of EC to act!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by  Timothy.
    #131796 Score: 0

Transparent
    Participant

Very True

#131798 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

Joining in May 2013, playing survival with most of my time during the summer, discovering that you Could get minecraft for free, only cracked. The community was nice, whenever I logged on, there were always nice players there to greet me, survival worlds always PACKED Minigames with tons of players, and soon to be prison 1.0. Back then, everything was fun. Seeing many of the old survival players go, I became more inactive, seeing that no one would come online. The old EC was better. it was a good run… :)

I just think this is a good idea.

#131805 Score: 0

Timothy
    Participant

I had an old town in old ec survival named “Ember”, with my brothers. It thrived for 1 whole year, till I gave it to XavierX(Forgot his ign) of Aldin to preserve it when it fell as I could not play for months. I came back to find old ec cleared, and joined good old factions, which suffered the same fate due to changing tides. The new survival and factions servers do not have the yeld old ec vibes. It was so much fun back then – Iron farms, potion spamming, sharpness V fire aspect II Godswords, Pro 4 God armor, awesome mob arena, enderdragon boss battles and wither spawn events and super smash bros of old minigames. Wished I could restart time to enjoy those moments. Till I got into the prison server, also with another good community.

#131809 Score: 0

x
    Participant
    1 pt

wish more people would join.. ;-;

#131815 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I missed the old EC, Treetopia, sinnerscove…

#131817 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Regarding your assertion that Borncorp is inactive: you don’t have to be ingame to be active. If born were doing nothing right now, EC would be dead. And while it would certainly be good for players to see him ingame, he can’t work on EC 24/7. It’s more important that he be active in the way he is now than be only active ingame.

#131823 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

We had a smart choice to avoid the name EternalCracked and move it to EternalCraft.

The word cracked is associated with many things and also gives the site a bad reputation. It can be associated with viruses and etc that are not kid friendly.

This decision was made by born and it was a good decision to avoid such confusion.

#131824 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

Alright lets start with the fact that you cant bring back the old EC, Members left, mods became inactive and stopped playing minecraft.
    Secondly, born would be active if he could. he explained to me while i was owner that he was in the process of changing his career path. He is an adult and simply cant waste his life on a game.

If current headmods (river) are unable to install plugins they should be demoted ASAP. headmods are there to be a second in command, if the server breaks they all turn to them when born is not on, what happens when they have no f##king clue whats going on. Put them back to admin until they learn what to do

#131827 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Yea changing the name isn’t going to bring back players unfortunately.

#131840 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

This is about bringing back the old eternal cracked ander not submit your awesome glitches/bugs ideas that almost everyone that has experience in ftp can do.

Also, River wanted me to find him plugins for halloween, and I told him “You can do it with MyCommand,” and he ended up saying “Can you do it?” So I ended up making commands for survival, which, as an ExpertMod, was supposed to be none of my business.

As a staff of Survival you’re business was to help it to grow and River asked for plugins not commands.

#131844 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

@Squirtle

First of all, I am talking about improving survival, which Trevish agrees with me on.

Second of all, everyone with FTP on survival is inactive 😉 (Except for River, but he really doesn’t get much time, which I don’t blame him for)

#131845 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

I joined like 2 months ago, so I do not really know what is going on :p, but ur ideas seems reasonable and I agree with that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!