Bender's Trial Moderator Application.

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Bender's Trial Moderator Application.

This topic contains 28 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Trollson 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Zevguns
    Participant

Vote Middle-Up
    I see from this 1 week that you’ve at least tried to change your immature attitude. With your previous moderator experience, I would like to say you’d make a good trial moderator. But I also feel a ton of space for your improvement.

~Zevguns

#66899 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Such as?

#66901 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

1. You can try being more welcoming to newer players. And as far as I see, you’re usually with your friends and not really paying attention to newer players who just joined and needs information.
    2. I also noticed you tend to show your immaturity not all the times but when people or players agitate you. I know you’re aware of this.
    3. In few cases, you’re being unresponsive to players who need help, just ask them in main chat what they need.

I would like to tell you more but I’m certain you’re aware and this is basically the pot calling the kettle black and I wouldn’t judge you just for that. If you’re already improving on this, wish you luck with Xavier and Trollson.

~Zevguns

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Zevguns. Reason: Slurp
    #66903 Score: 0

Heyman
    Participant

Vote down
    Sorry bender but to be honest I have only seen you on the prison server 1-2 times, and of those times I never seen you help. Maybe we have different timezones, but yeah thats why I had to vote down.

#66910 Score: 0

Tito361
    Participant

Vote Up!!
    -Never Scam
    -Never Hacked
    -Experienced
    -Friendly

#66911 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Hetman, I’m on every day. I’m guessing we do have different time zones.

#66915 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Vote Down

I did not need to read you mod app to say a vote down because you are spamming your own forum by saying: “bumb” “I’m just bumping this before I go off to School.”
    so because of that My vote is a down because that is a sign of immaturity.

#66918 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Not really NoiseEBay, you’re allowed to bump your Trial Moderator Applications. That isn’t really enough evidence for you to be able to say that I’m “immature.”. If you’re not going to read my Trial Moderator Application to know what I’m capable of, then that’s just kind of ignorant.

#66920 Score: 0

Miguel_785
    Participant

Vote Up!
    Same reasons as Tito.

#84575 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

God Damn this one is old.

Im gonna Stay vote middle.

-have seen you help

-as been inactive for a while

-havent seen you on forums lately

-if i have seen you, it would be on other servers.

Concludes reasons of vote.

#84580 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Vote hmm DOWN!
    I have seen u disrespecting in factions. Havent been active lately neither on the forums nor ingame.
    Your experience part is a little ‘too’ Short.
    What do u mean by ‘long ago i was donator’ and what does that have to do with beong a moderator?
    I think if u answer these questions, I’ll change my vote to middle down or middle.

#86976 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

Vote DOWN!

– INactive In game
    – Not active on forums
    – Idk if you are helpful cause idk you that much. but of what I have seen you have never helped anyone while you are around.
    – ONE really good reason is you have a short Mod app really poor not many details inserted.
    – In ur mod app you say 5-7 hours a day while I dont see you 1 hour a day while I am on the minute after I come back from school. DO not tell me different timezone cause many times I am on especially on weekends a whole day
    – I do not know you well enough, because haven’t seen you active.

Sorry For any hard feelings, but please work on whats said above, and idk you that much so that is my vote for now.

#86985 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Didn’t even have to read it.

Now what I will say is that you made this on may 20th and I joined this server on may 17th so I don’t really know you. but what I can tell is this.
    -Inactive in game
    -Inactive on the forums
    -Never seen you help out
    -Never seen you report

That’s it

#87544 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Inactive.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Bender's Trial Moderator Application.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!