Bender's Trial Moderator Application.

Home Forums Prison Mod Applications Bender's Trial Moderator Application.

This topic contains 28 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Trollson 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

In-game names used: Bender.

Experience: I long while ago, I was a donator on another prison server. I understand the basics of it.

How Often you are Online: 5-7 hours a day. 7-9 on weekends.

Why you want to become mod: The server is releventy new, being only created seven days ago, I believe. Which implies that there are a lot of hackers and glitches to be abused. If I was promoted to Trial Moderator, I would help by reporting to Trollson and Xavier the people who are abusing said things. Another thing, I have seen a fair ammount of disrespect on the server, it’s not fair on those who are on the recieving end of an insult. I’d like to help stop that. I’ve been helping people who are a new to the server and aren’t familer with the way things work.

I’m trying to grow more mature ever since I joined the server. I’ve been able to control the things I say. I never PVP and I never scam. With all of that said, I hope you can forget my past and vote me up. Thank you.

– Bender.

#66348 Score: 0

FarmerK
    Participant

Vote Middle-Up!!

Good Reasons:

– Seen him help some people
    – Experienced
    – Never scams
    – Very helpful to the people he helps

Bad Reasons:

– You can report without being mod however, mods aren’t often online so i guess this is isn’t a bad reasons 😛

– You can tell new people what to do with out being mod

– ‘I hope you can forget my past and VOTE ME UP’ – Is that allowed? To hope to vote up?

-FarmerK

EDIT: Please make your mod app longer

• This reply was modified 9 years, 12 months ago by  FarmerK. Reason: Realised My reply was longer than the mod app :P
    #66350 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Thank you, FarmerK. I’m just hoping that people will vote me up, it’s not like I’m going up to every individual person and asking them same question over and over again.

#66351 Score: 0

RY4JisHere
    Participant

Vote Up!
    Good Guy!
    See Him Helping new players in Prison…
    And He is interesting to become a Trial-Mod….
    So! Vote Up..

#66354 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Thank you, RY4JisHere.

#66356 Score: 0

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Vote Up
    Reasons:
    -friendly and nice person
    -experienced
    -great mod app
    -helpful in game and forum

#66357 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Bender. Try not to reply on every single votes that you receive as it might cause spam >< sorry. Maybe every once in a while make a reply or something instead. Thanks

#66370 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Vote middle-down
    This is based off my knowledge/memory of you in Survival

Reasons are:
    These are why it’s ‘down’
    Can be quite rude to people.
    Jokes around about things that shouldn’t be joked about, as it could be a touchy subject to others. (A.K.A people’s mother/s)
    Can act quite inappropriate.

On to why it’s ‘middle’
    Is starting to act mature-ish. (Kinda)
    Experienced. (Been with EC for about 2 years now)
    Sort of helpful, only ‘sort of’ though.

#66371 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m so glad that you didn’t vote me down, fully. I was expecting you to mention my ego, but whatever.

#66409 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Bump.

#66410 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

You are experienced in EC and I know you since a long time. You were a good moderator, but you can be immature sometimes. But now that you sre not that anymore, there other things to improvise.

Try to improve here:
    -Be more active in the forums.

Well that’s all I can think of right now..

#66414 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I’d like to add:
    -Try and be less immature, I mean yes I get you like making people laugh and I do enjoy some of your jokes, but still please keep to a minimal.
    -As Maxmino said be more active
    -I haven’t seen you help all that much, maybe just bad timing, but please help out a bit more. And if you are already doing that awesome.

Improve on these three factors and I’ll try and see what vote I place in the end. Good luck.

#66425 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Delta, I’ve only seen you once on Prison, so I don’t know whether you’re talking about Survival or not. I don’t really joke around anymore. If I do, then it’s something that I can keep PG-13. Other than that, I’m glad that people are seeing an improvement in my maturity. It’s nice to hear that people are noticing me. I’ve also been trying to become more active on here.

#66429 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Vote Up !!!
    +Good reasons
    +Friendly
    +Experienced
    +He Helps alot
    Only one thing i think isnt Good
    -I Don’t See you online alot So be More Active Like @maxminoS And @MSN001A1DeltaPlus Said
    Ty

~Peace out
    ~EPICC!!!!

#66489 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m just bumping this before I go off to School.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Bender's Trial Moderator Application.’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!