Benders Guide TO Recognition OF Trial Moderator.

Home Forums Survival General discussion Benders Guide TO Recognition OF Trial Moderator.

This topic contains 45 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

SPNKissGFX
    Blocked

Yeah, Ill Agree On That Guide I Am Willing To Be A Trial-Mod to help people…

#31322 Score: 0

Malarawr
    Participant

Me too, Im willing to Helping People – and more!

#31378 Score: 0

fastyfoxy
    Participant

Thanks for the advice Bender, I’m following everything you said and more, I still haven’t got mod! Do you have any idea why and what I should do?

(2 mods and 3 members recommend me for trial, I’ve started helping on the server and website since day 1 on this server and I’ve helped about 20+, and this isn’t my first time being mod, I’m very experienced in it, so can you like pm me or anything because I have a few questions for you. Thanks!

~fastyfoxy

#31379 Score: 0

fastyfoxy
    Participant

Also I want to be mod to help a lot and control problems or anything going wrong. A lot of mods are spending their time playing from what I’ve seen and I think the server needs more. And they’re all on the survival server, (most playing ma) so I decided to go check other servers (if I get mod) and see what’s going on there.

#31466 Score: 0

xPhoenixlordx
    Participant
    2 pts

wow thanks Bender for making this awesome guide. I really joined and thanks agai for making it very detailed

#33023 Score: 0

FunnyBunn
    Participant

Thanks For The Advise Bender ill be sure too follow it! :)

#38963 Score: 0

MrPanos
    Participant

I believe when it is too interesting to be a mod.For rhis reason one day i want to become one of them ^_^

#38964 Score: 0

MrPanos
    Participant

I believe when it is too interesting to be a mod.For rhis reason one day i want to become one of them ^_^

#38965 Score: 0

MrPanos
    Participant

Hi,My name is Panos and i believe when your informations bender is very succesfully for me and for all players in this server.I do this informations every day and i help players new and old every day,I do him survivol day more easy.A lot of players tried to kill me.They asked me sorry and i take it,Moreover i gave them and presends for example:god swords and armor enchant.I am 15 years old and i want to become a mod so much.I am thinking when i will have more jobs to do and i will not boring,it’s like me to help players{if you want ask them}and i have not enemies.I play 1 year and few months, for long time i do apples for trial mod and i wish one day to become a mod,I use 1 account and some times use my friend’s account MrPointyHead.I know a lot of things for rhe server every town visit this page and i learne every time new things for the minecrafr,i login 2 hours the day and the weekends 6 hours.Last but not least i know too much for this server and i want to become too much one trial mod. BY Dear MrPanos

#53025 Score: 0

ToZaTop
    Participant

I would like to be a TrialMod as I can keep a view on some suspicious Moderators which sneak at people who just started by asking them to tpaccept their request.I would also like to be the TrialMod as I can remember the crafting recipes for Minecraft.

Sincerely,
    ToZaTop

P.P.S Hope to get the position.

#53027 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Tozatop they arnt looking for more mods right now 😛

#82765 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

😮 Xav’s profpic doesn’t have a mouth!

#82766 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

i have been a player these days and that’s super GOODto hear something like that from me but its true i have reported a lot of things like bugs spamers ppl using lang on me or others you can even ask any mod in EC that i have reported but anyways i hope you guys all do the same thing as me report the bad players and etc and i hope you guys good luck :)

#90032 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

BUMP 😀 This helped me in no way, I know all of this xD sad to see Bender become an 18+ COD player guy.

#102926 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Way too freaking late to reply on this, but, Mizo, COD?! No freaking way!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!