Benders Guide TO Recognition OF Trial Moderator.

Home Forums Survival General discussion Benders Guide TO Recognition OF Trial Moderator.

This topic contains 45 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 9 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Hey guys, It’s Bender here and I thought about making this Guide for all the people who are trying to get Trial Moderator. As Skills said: “People know what they should do, Just help people”. That is technically true, But, I am here today to show you how to improve on that. You guys ready to earn Trial Moderator? Okay, Then, Lets Begin.

Helping People –

Helping People is a BIG responsibility in being a Moderator, in fact, it is probably one of the biggest. It really is easy. When you see someone struggling with trying to do something just message them and ask them if they’re okay and attempt to help them. If it’s something that you can’t do, call for a Moderator. Also, calling out for someone to help will give you MORE people to help and will show that you care about people in need.

Always Answer TO People –

As Trial Moderator, you will ALWAYS be messaged for help. Most of the Time it might not be help, but still just answer them, either way it is still showing that you aren’t always ignoring the people who message you.

Report TO Moderators –

Another thing about being a Trial Mod is Reporting to Higher Ranked Moderators. By doing this, most of peoples problems will be solved. The most easiest way to Contact a Moderator is threw the following:

Skype, The Server OR The Forums.

Know Your Commands –

Knowing Your Commands is very important. You will be able to help out more with people who don’t know as much as you. Not Knowing your Commands is a Sign that you Lack Knowledge of the Server and what Plugins it uses.

Don’t Give UP –

Giving UP is the worst thing that you can do. You can’t just say to your self:

“Today I am going to Help as much People as I can.” and then the next day say:

“Nah, Today I can’t be bothered to Help People, Instead, I am going to Finish Building my House.” NO!!!!

You must be ready for everything that is coming at you. Be Prepared. Give it your Best Shot.

NOTE – If you do this, Mods may recognise you’re outstanding work. Don’t just do all this when a Mod comes onto the Server. Someone might suggest you as Moderator if you do it even when a Mod isn’t Online.

Thank You for Listening to my Guide. I hope it Helps. 😀 😀 😀 😀 :D.

– Bender.

#26796 Score: 0

bummer
    Participant

x_x Nice Bender but try to shorten and in the same way deliver the idea
    and good luck xD

#26797 Score: 0

saif33
    Participant

i wont give up !!!!!!
    xD
    ILL be sure i know everything like my name

#26803 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Bender thats awesome. I just wished you posted this earlier due to there being so much noobs that want to be moderators but they lack experience.

#26804 Score: 0

Zacataa
    Participant

*tear tear* A truly inspirational speech to us all *tear tear*

#26840 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

Thank You Guys! You don’t Know how much this means to me!

#26847 Score: 0

vegeta417885
    Participant

Bender, like you said most mods would just say “help other people”. But you went above and beyond. Bender, thanks for putting so much detail into this guide. Hope I, and many many others get trial mod from you advice. Hope the whole server population see’s this guide.-Vegeta417885

#26872 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

No Problem Vegeta417885!!!!

#26960 Score: 0

saso
    Participant

interesting but you have to know something else! Born I did not give to be a mod just because I’m from Macedonia!

#26963 Score: 0

harrybob141
    Participant

Why aren’t Macedonians welcome on the server?/not allowed to be mod?

#26965 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

We banned macedonia because 9/10 players were hackers or people who let hackers in their homes. For example Saso was victim of one on this post: http://eternalcracked.com/index.php/forums/topic/ip-banned/ . We understand some Macedonians are good people and we let some of them in by exception only. However, in EC we take account security seriously and although saso was a great candidate, promoting him to mod would be risky.

#27121 Score: 0

ASTOGaming
    Participant

Beautiful !!
    But I already knew that because I was an admin on some MC servers. 😀
    They all died earlier this year. :(

#27203 Score: 0

IVI4ST3R
    Participant

Thanks Bender that will help me a lot,but I don’t where to make mod application.I was looking everywhere on the forum.-Your friend IVI4ST3R

#27205 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

IVI4ST3R…you cannot make moderator applications anymore due to immature kids putting immature comments on the apps. The only way to be a moderator is to follow what bender has stated in this forum post and to see if the moderating team will pick you to be a moderator or not.

#27206 Score: 0

IVI4ST3R
    Participant

Okay ReconStrikeDeltha.This helped me a lot :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!