Ban Appel For SArgentSkully

Home Forums Creative Ban Appeal Ban Appel For SArgentSkully

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Dicedead 10 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

zippydpt
    Participant

Vote Up

#52078 Score: 0

Antares6
    Participant

I’m not trying to say that members and donors are useless,but unless you have some kind of proof that shows that he didn’t do anything,you should leave it to the mods,because he bypassed .-.
    5 days until Christmas 😀

#52101 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

ok S_Killer99 Yawlik is not my account it was registered on my IP but its my step brothers and the same with NoiseEBay its not even mine I use it but still its not mine. the day that NoiseEBay got banned was the day he was using it. and plus he never goes on EC he is on other servers so I use NoiseEBay on survival to help Xavier3479 with things like his warp /warp stuff

this is what it says if I try to log in to Creative http://imgur.com/TkzN0wa

any more questions?

#52102 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

and to clear the air AGAIN yawlik is NOT my account it was registered on my IP but its not mine

#52109 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Yawlik isnt sargents account…

#52119 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Isn’t it a #ItsMyBro excuse? 😛
    And even if you’re saying the truth/right, Richard did what he was supposed to do. He couldn’t know this 😛

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by  Dicedead.
    #52238 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Well Dicedead why I am blaming Richard is because he had no “Proof” of any thing he did not even ask me any thing he just banned me, that is what pissed me off, then I tried talking to him in survival and he was this rude kid, and idk why

#52240 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Richard didn’t ask you anything, because it is unnecessary, you know if you are about to get banned you will deny everything he ask. And, S_Killer99 told you why he didnt have to ask you.

#52241 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

really well I must have missed that but still why cant I get unbaned because I did nothing wrong

#52242 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

I was on the good track to being a mod :/

#52263 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Bump

#52266 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Furmok/Skully/I don’t know wich name to use XD, the server has the IPcheck plugin: Richard checked you, found you have those accs linked/relative to yours, and banned you.
    ^^ That was for Richard.

Now, you said this very confusing sentence in one of the replies:”NoisEbay its not even mine i use it but its still not mine.”. You admitted using it, even if its not yours. Your bro’s one maybe?

Even if its your bro’s account, you’re responsible of it. No, not only from it, from him. And couldn’t you clear the plot, if you use it?

Now, there’s 2 situations possible:
    You’re saying the truth:
    Thank you for reporting your own bro, but, really, you should’ve expected that, and cleared the plot. Its not a secret that the server has IPcheck..

You’re lying:
    Personally, I don’t think so, but, still, this would be better if you admit now.

As you see, you’re in a bad position. Let me remind you to don’t be disrespectful in the forums, and yeah, that’s it. This post was to show you that you did something wrong, wheter lying or keeping down the eye on your bro, and making a giant mistake. Let me tell you that if mods find an inapp structure while someone is building it, if this player clear the plot, he’ll be forgived, but an eye will constantly be on him.

Merry christmas and happy new year, though. 😀

#52761 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

Ok Dicedead I admit i do agree with some things in your post like i should have just cleared the plot for him. And lately i have been using NoiseEBay for helping Xavier3479 and his town. Because my brother dose not get on EC much. And with the IP check i was not surpised because every server should have that, and i was waiting till you guys found out that you were wrong about me bypassing the ban because Yawlik has not got on the server for a VERY long time. And so now I know that a mod should now need to ask you if you know the person etc. that they can just ban you, Which i think is a great rule I just forgot to mention it to Richard.

And one last thing to you mods if I disrespected you I did not meant to, I am truly sorry, Please forgive me

-SArgentSkully

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by  NoiseEBay.
    #53733 Score: 0

NoiseEBay
    Participant

May I ask this one question why have I been unbanned when there is other people that make an apeel and then get unbanned the next day. All I want to know is why is it taking so long

-SArgentSkully

#53743 Score: 0

randomguy020
    Participant

You say Richard has no proof?
    You have none either….
    Down.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!