Ban Appel For SArgentSkully

Home Forums Creative Ban Appeal Ban Appel For SArgentSkully

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Dicedead 10 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

NoiseEBay
    Participant

In game username: SArgentSkully

Why You Got Banned: RichardIvan Thought I did something wrong BUT he had no proof and then he banned me, his “reason” is “Building inapropite plots to get admin” WHAT?!?!? I was never doing it, I was helping him find bad plots not making them.

Why Do You Think You Should Get Unbaned: Because RichardIvan Was being unfair and did not even say any thing becuase I just got banned then I went on EC and he was making up excuses to cover up his story. What I am trying to say is that I really want to be a mod on EC Creative and that is why I was helping Richard and EC Creative was the server I played on the most.

So I hope you unban me Born

-SArgentSkully

#52031 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Um that ban reason makes no sense o.o

#52032 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

wut it say when you try to go on the server? The ban message?

#52036 Score: 0

Woggy_Moggs
    Participant

Well…from my last admin experience…you were banned for making a 2nd account and using your 1st account to the trial moderator rank. I will ask Richard Ivan to reply in this topic. I have no jurisdiction to warn him or demote him as I’m not admin anymore. At the moment, you could play on other servers and just wait. Ty

#52042 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Ok here’s the truth i know this because richard did ask for my help to check if its true or not if you use another account to make innap plot and u this acc to report

1.You have 3 accounts – SArgentSkully,noiseebay and yawlik and yawlik account is not ban and i think you just bypass again..

2.noiseebay was ban for making innapropriate plot like always ban by Ivan

3.SArgentSkully – We have a plugin too see people accounts and IP’s..Ivan reason to ban u maybe becoz you reported yourself..

4.Why do u want to become a mod in CR? What is your purpose?

CR Admin S_Killer99

#52046 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

I feel S_Killer is right. Btw, Richard already said that in your first ban appeal -link: http://eternalcracked.com/index.php/forums/topic/got-banned-for-no-reason-creative/ – ; but yeah, let’s say you may deserve another chance. 😐

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Dicedead.
    #52048 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

I would have to vote down on him being unbanned since he bypassed.

#52049 Score: 0

FirePower90
    Participant
    6 pts

Vote Down,You have NoiseEBay which is a alt of yours , easily you can prank Richard and he can find out like that.

~FirePower90~

#52055 Score: 0

10salamanders
    Participant

Vote up I know him in real life he and valk talk on the phone I don’t think he would do that and I will get the info that valk knows

#52056 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

People Voting are like 50 – 50 We will talk about it..Also i don’t think you did that but answer the 4 question

#52057 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

wait forget about Question 4 but if you still want to answer it just tell.

#52059 Score: 0

darknight123
    Participant

^
    (S_Killers’s first post)

Looking at your first ban appeal and then this, vote down. You bypassed your ban and tried to cheat your way up to becoming a mod :/

#52062 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

You reported your own alt to get your main account to be mod?

Better men and women have tried and failed.

ಠ_ಠ

#52072 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

VOTE UP … you deserve a second chance

#52073 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Yea, really, you bypassed, that makes your unban reason unforgivable

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!