ADMINS EXPOSED #2

Home Forums Survival General discussion ADMINS EXPOSED #2

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

I’d love to try the server, but I can’t /t spawn since it’s outside world border now
    :^)

#137071 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

We’ll try to fix that seth

#137072 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

kinda funny how you still havn’t dealt with mod shit rogue 😛

#137073 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Actually this has already been dealt with.. This type of stuff is private so we don’t share any details about it

#137074 Score: 1

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Private to the point where abuse is also private?

I mean, if Grokas (i’m sorry if this is spelled in correctly) has been hacking the whole time, and no mod figured out till now, I don’t think the job was done correctly either way…..

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Wither.
    #137076 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

ADMINS EXPOSED #2                                                                         Check the similarities of the photos

Maybe the issue is that you guys don’t allow any sort of block checking plugin for MEMBERS to check blocks.

You only limited this feature to MODERATORS which hides the evidence of abuse….

#137077 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

DasTitanos whether being dealt with in private or not, this is like the fourth abuse problem this server has had… considering rogue tried to bargain with airplane dud then it shows that hes not doing his job right…. born would’ve sent airplane straight to the curb…. /permbanbitches

#137078 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Jmillz, Rogue is a fucking dictator, he won’t listen to GuillGamer and I… We want Soypool gone. Like how is it that he has more influence than me when I’ve been here 6x as long..

And @jmillz it was “dealt with” then soypool was unbanned and given trial, then he magically gets builder perms again… like make up your fucking mind rogue… There’s also SOME, very basic evidence that soypool bot attacked the server as well.. but im not gonna make a case until I have full evidence.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #137080 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

When the days are cold, And the cards all fold, And the saints we see, Are all made of gold, When your dreams all fail, And the ones we hail, Are the worst of all,and the blood’s run stale.

“Jmillz, Rogue is a fucking dictator, he won’t listen to GuillGamer and I… We want Soypool gone. Like how is it that he has more influence than me when I’ve been here 6x as long..”

Staff Team: “a group of persons, as employees, charged with carrying out the work of an establishment or executing some undertaking.”

Dictator: “a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.”

e

Da airplane dud ~ Jmillz

#137081 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

zzz

#137082 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Shit I need to grab some popcorn! Who want some ????

#137083 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

yes pls, butter right?

#137084 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Hey guys, just letting you know that logblock doesn’t keep track of WorldEdit edits by default, so it’s always hard to find evidence of abuse, although not impossible. In this case it’s pretty obvious, but just wanted to point that out because people were demanding for block checking.

#137090 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Don’t worry, problem was already solved ^^^^

I recommended them to install and is currently installed, “CoreProtect” which has the capability to record world edits. As in the other abuse case with the user “Waveware,” it has shown to be useful.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!