ADMINS EXPOSED #2

Home Forums Survival General discussion ADMINS EXPOSED #2

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Groarkes
    Participant
    2 pts

proof

Can’t believe it’s happening again and he’s being protected. zzz

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Groarkes.
    #137051 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Please use the new website: eternalcrafts.ca

Since this is more serious, I’ll look into it.

Also just curious, you’re using Huzuni?

#137052 Score: 0

vishu101
    Participant
    10 pts

groakes fuck that guy ^^^^^ ignore that

post it here, and ur link didnt work

#137053 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Damn

Made a part 2 Lmfao. Might as well make a moive out of these people next time lol. I see a whole lot of W.E in these pictures lmao wonder who did that in the first place…

Why can’t we all do things in a legit way ?

#137054 Score: 0

Groarkes
    Participant
    2 pts
    #137055 Score: 0

blazeraid
    Participant

sup

#137057 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #137060 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

A little late, but I already investigated and figured out after your initial report :).

I did a very brief macroscopic search of the area (didn’t have more than 10 minutes to do it) and found some differences / similarities which lead me to believe this was nothing much than an unlikely coincidence at that time. Not to mention the fact that everyone is innocent unless proven guilty, so therefore I wouldn’t punish him without proper proof. I didn’t find enough proof at that time to say whether it was WorldEdit or not, as I had watched SoyPool, IsaacLawliet, and Lawliet34_ build this farm over a period of weeks.

As for not being convinced WorldEdit would work while moving your farm, I tried to move the entire town at the same time, and all the redstone + melon stems in your farm broke. He had watched your farm for well over 30 minutes while I was testing out different ways to move your farm.

Today I did a very thorough (multiple hours) microscopic search and found him guilty as charged. He will be punished, don’t worry.

However, do note that he built his first melon farm block by block. I watched IsaacLawliet, Lawliet34_, and SoyPool build it over a long period, with them working little by little every day.

Also, you’re using huzuni so you have been banned (look at the pictures).

I also advise you to send me as much information as possible directly in-game (or skype)/on eternalcrafts.ca instead of posting it on these forums. Not many of our moderators check this forum regularly and your post may have even gone missed, if 2Federal hadn’t told me about it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Rogue_Art.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #137063 Score: 2

Groarkes
    Participant
    2 pts

yea your server sux

#137064 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Maybe you wish you never did this huh? http://prntscr.com/efuo2y

Lmfao.

#137065 Score: 1

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Dont bother

#137066 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

See, I used to like seeing all the shit EC got, but if you’re not going to play, just fuck off.
    I couldn’t care less about EC, have no desire to reinstall vanilla to play it again, so I (for the most part) have fucked off and am leaving the website(s) alone.
    Just chill already lads.

#137067 Score: 1

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Thanks Seth… Exactly what I was thinking. These people who called EC “a bunch of lost and found people” (not naming names) just come here to crap on everyone. Like seriously, how low can you go where instead of taking much needed grammar classes, you use your shitty grammar skills to attack what is, at the end of the day, a bunch of kids playing a fucking video game together.

#137068 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

The diss!!!! The pain!!!!!

#137069 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

The Server is really fun guys you got to hand it to the people making this and not fighting with all of us! We got to look at it they did do a gr8 good at this Server and hopefully they can keep doing it for a while.

Give it a try guys. C-:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!