Admin misusing commands

Home Forums Survival Player Reports Admin misusing commands

This topic contains 77 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Spy
    Participant

Wow. This mod is going too far.

#118818 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Don’t worry.

An entire investigation is launched 😛

Feel free to put evidence as a private reply or skype me it.
    My skype is witherplaymc.

#118845 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Apparently that admin who abused the command did not learn their lessons

View post on imgur.com

Taken at 1:18pm at GMT +0

#118846 Score: 0

Anonymous

Huh, even when i am offline busy studying and doing homework, this is still ongoing… Which admin/headmod miss me so much that he/she needed a kiss from me eh?

#118847 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

It may not be a mod.

It maybe an old mod who still have there op commands. And just playing mind games. But hey i might be going nuts.

#118848 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

They are continuing to abuse!

#118850 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I am helping TrevishX report this also

View post on imgur.com

Again, red means what he did not enter. Green is his comments after that (What he wrote)

#118851 Score: 0

Anonymous

Cant believe this is even ongoing even though i have left the server momentarily…

I have been interviewed by mods/admins (survival and prison)
    (Removed because the informations are supposed to be private).
    More details to come, if needed, ask me for evidences, if allowed.

DragonKnightz34, help me use skills from Social Studies to solve this please…

#118854 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

I looked through the logs on the day of the private information leaking. One of the possible suspect was Calebc02, but then after reading through the logs, he looked “innocent” as he is just knew about melee49’s information, and trying to ask. But my judgement may be wrong. He may be acting only.

Tavon might be right about old players who were previously mods still having operator’s commands. In EternalCracked’s facebook page did mention “Local bans were cleared and everybody gets a chance to start fresh and compete to have the best town.”. This means abusive admins were also unbanned, like Bongo.

With hackers also unbanned, there is a high possibility that a hacked client may be abusing those commands. Not sure if this hacked client is in /vanish mode or not. But this can be roughly guessed as someone who is always around when this abusing of commands happen. Like everything Person A is online, the problem will happen.

It is also advisable to do a thorough check on the integrity of the various guardian mod+ as betrayal of trust is possible.

Also, melee49 who were the 2 people who are no longer a suspect”? Apparently your post has been edited without the line at the bottom stating your post had been edited.

#118856 Score: 0

Anonymous

Guard mods has nothing to do with this, go for admin+ instead (or headmod+ and admins with console access), considering the fact that the logs (evidences) are deleted…

#118875 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

“EternalCracked’s facebook page did mention “Local bans were cleared and everybody gets a chance to start fresh and compete to have the best town.”. This means abusive admins were also unbanned, like Bongo.”

1. Bongo wanted born’s attention, which is why he removed dshop and ‘abused’.
    2. if a mod needs to be banned, they get their permissions removed.
    Just thought I’d clear those 2 things up.

#118879 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I am looking into it, thanks for reporting.

#118900 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

First is reveal of private information
    Second is possessing people to chat
    Now is console kicking

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

#118908 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

The kicks were a bug and that was why Survival was white listed for 30 minutes.

During that time, we were able to fix important bugs in Survival and also fixed up prices of farm items.

I can assure you that it was not a hacker and a simply mistake on our side.

Sorry for the confusion!

#118913 Score: 0

Anonymous

Well then, someone should still continue investigating the first 2 problems, hopefully i can play today…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Admin misusing commands’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!