Admin misusing commands

Home Forums Survival Player Reports Admin misusing commands

This topic contains 77 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

If you paid attention, the pastebin link is above the logs…

In fact, i have already trimmed down, the actual logs is 5 times longer than this…

#118520 Score: 0

Anonymous

Alright here it is…

ZeeKingEpic (Server Manager of Survival) has given an apology and will investigate the culprit…

Evidence or Proof:

View post on imgur.com

#118521 Score: 0

Artoriel
    Participant
    2 pts

If you paid attention, the pastebin link is above the logs…

In fact, i have already trimmed down, the actual logs is 5 times longer than this…

Then there is no need to paste the logs again.. Just put the pastebin link next time :)

#118573 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Wow, I never thought that one of my fellow survival mods would do this..

#118701 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

Hey guys, here’s a list of suspects.

Admins : Riverrunner600, Rogue_art, Bananaking105, Psycho9
    Headmods: megaSeth020, AidanNye, Trollson, Hablaman01

“Oh did I say have fun!?” Prison Rule #10

#118754 Score: 0

Anonymous

Good list of suspects, this is survival, not prison, prison-only rules do not apply in survival, also this is a United Nations Rule, use some common sense please…

#118757 Score: 0

Bender
    Participant
    12 pts

I have a vague idea on who did it. I won’t reveal it out of respect for them, however…

#118758 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

The thing is, the same problem has happened to me, this time it’s not “possessing” my account, it’s using a command to pop a text on my screen, I forgot to screen it down but it said “joony ender?”
    “joon are you ender?” I obviously have no problem with people calling me using my irl name but its annoying at times seriously… Stop it, i got my own suspects but im not gonna mention any names. Also i like a request to remove 3 warns if any sv mods read this skype me or pm me in game please ;-; and if i dont have the warns then nvm

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by  InfectedEnder.
    #118766 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Ender, that’s a /title, and sadly, I believe it broadcasts to everyone.. I’m telling you, if I find out who’s doing this, I’m tempted to come sock their computer in the screen ._.

#118769 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

got a report…. apparently this mod doesnt even care somehow and says that the rule hasnt been implemented yet…

http://imgur.com/DGJAEHT,grdw8UF,xM1EL8x,gQPa8tg,jGI6Oke

#118770 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Okay, just some advice to everyone:

If something like this happens to you, immediatly report it to any survival moderator.

#118771 Score: 0

Anonymous

Any moderator*, not just survival, unfortunately, some do not care, or even get involved in this… Epic is trustable, but not Clock, just an example pair…

#118775 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Not sure if this helps, but on the day of that incident, just before I disconnected, there is this guy called “Calebc02” asking where melee49 lives, not sure if he is a hacked client.

View post on imgur.com

#118776 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Sorry for bringing up too late, but throughout the last few days I am thinking about it, plus Ender243’s report make me think this is one possible suspect.

#118779 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

One of my townmate was also telling me there was this mod (or hacked client) broadcasting melee49’s personal information such as names, etc

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Admin misusing commands’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!