Yet another syth22 moderator application

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Yet another syth22 moderator application

This topic contains 62 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author

deasertman
    1 pt

#syth for president

As a complete off topic event, I always thought syth was a guy, dammit!
    Also WaveWare has a major point, you shouldn’t judge a person by their behavior on different servers. I understand what you mean by syth’s ‘attitude’, when she is sometimes triggered she can become quite rude, and she throws out some jokes (that are damn funny) which people might find offensive, but from what I’ve seen in Factions she hasn’t done any of these things. Instead I’ve seen her helping.

#88216 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

You are complaining about syth having this attitude

She does have this atittude,Of course you would protect her since as she said ”Due to popular request from the members of Deleterious, I’ve decided to give this faction mod app another shot
    And you are one of the deleterious members

This shows clearly why you trying to protect her.

#88217 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Ok I’m sorry Zero D: sorry sorry sorry!
    I’ll just stop talking on the forums then >_>

#88218 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

@Still01 Seriously? Don’t take words out of peoples’ mouths and shape them as you want them to mean. He was just saying about how replying in such manner on the forums is quite worse than “syth’s attitude”. If you’re complaining for her attitude then you should not whatsoever have a similar attitude yourself. That way you are in no place to judge her and/or anyone else.

#88219 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Everyone got his rights to give their opinions @deasertman

#88220 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

He is indeed right about that^

#88221 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

@Still01 I clearly know that, but that is absolutely not in context. Don’t go attacking on someone like Zero clinging on false accusations. Zero taking sides in this (if he is) is absolutely irrelevant when he is trying to do his job in keeping the forums clean.

This sort of behavior is not acceptable! You are complaining about syth having this attitude, but is that even better, hmm?

This is what he completely said, and you can see that he is not talking about syth or taking sides whatsoever. He is simply saying that he shouldn’t act as such on the forums. Refer to my last post.

When instead, you just cut off one sentence from his post, and make it look like he’s defending syth? I mean, I don’t really have a say in this, cause I’m not one of the major sides in this argument, but when a fellow staff member tries to do his job and gets attacked for it, then I have to defend him.

Also, who was it who mentioned “attacks moderators when they do their job” again?

#88222 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Listen everyone, I am glad to have people that voted up, and I’m even glad I had some vote downs, because those are the standards I need to surpass, but would like to ask you all to quit fighting with each other, including deasertman, tavon, and TrevishX. Although deas I enjoy a great deal from you trying to stand up for me, I would like to see how this mod app plays out, so unless it’s a vote up or down, please refrain from any further context.

#88223 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I’m surely not the one who is fighting here, but if you think that way i’ll stop.
    Good luck on this mod app 😉

#88224 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

GUYS what you have done is disrespectful in my oppinion…. My reasons are spamming EC forum.. Spamming his Mod app… This is a Mod app take discussions like this on a different topic saying Seth22 attitude… I do not play facs enough… But I do beleive he is helpful … Vote middle-up cause I dont play factions alot …

– Helpful
    – Respectful in Facs of what I have seen
    – Active in-game
    – Idk if active in forums cause maybe different tiemzone .. But in my timezone inactive :(

Guys take this fight somewhere else uve spammed the EC forum.. Tbh: seth might not like it that you spammed this for him I havE no right to talk for him.. But please dont reply more and take this somewhere else … Thanks in return.. Dont reply unless you want to vote please :)

#88269 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

Syth I dont hate you,just being honest here :3
    +active
    -I dont see you help
    -starts a fight instead of helping just says nub 0_o
    -inactive on forums
    -your attitude(dayum i got hit by this one xD)
    -always thinks his or her better than anyone
    Those were just my point of view so its a
    vote down

#88271 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

http://imgur.com/rONmTTV (I Do not know when this happened)
    Vote down.
    From what i see, ur insults are sometimes at the very extreme end which is racist at times
    faction buddies friends and all that doesn’t matter here. I know that u are trying to improve now but making a mod app when u only tried to change for 10days doesn’t really change the overall image that people already have on you. Sorry. Maybe try again at a later date.

#88275 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I am saying that mod app votes are subjective, and everyone has opinions, but if their opinions are not facts, the recruiters will ignore them. There are also Instand Messaging that is Skype and other social applications you can argue in, and if you want, you can join a debate team, but disussing such off-topic one-sided opinions is just weird because although you say people have their own opinions, you still defend yours like it’s a fact. Not only do we act differently in different servers, but we also act differently towards other players.

So stop your yappin’
    #NotMentioningNames

#88498 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Helping u with a BUMB

#88648 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

I would like to bump this…thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Yet another syth22 moderator application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!