Yet another report… luckily on _Sko33_..

Home Forums Survival Player Reports Yet another report… luckily on _Sko33_..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TheHighOreo 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

#95538 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Another one… http://imgur.com/hROTB9C

#95549 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Ah Spammers….

Btw i think that guy is zayed7 but i’m not sure about it…

@Mods,if im talking/replying like a moderator,Please warn me…Because I haven’t replied to these topics for a long time x’DD

#95558 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Nice report Ander.
    & Also can a mod keep an eye on him because he use hacks and no I didn’t record him because he left right when I try to do so.

#95576 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

Ander I have a friendly suggestion.

Considering you report so much, why not save up all the screenshots you have for that day and make one giant report every day at the end of the day. It’ll leave room for more recent topics and it’ll look better over all.

Ayy lmao

-Skeletor

#95577 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Hmmm Syth I will consider this, thanks for the suggestion, however, having that much of a report could confuse who gets what punishment, but I’ll consider it.

#95581 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Personally I’d be against the whole giant report thingy. It will make it harder for mods to warn the players. For example someone reports nub3 for swearing right after he swears. I was on Skype and was available at that time. I saw the report and went online and warned nub3. However it’s a really hard chance that we would find nub3 by the end of the day since no one would spend all of his day on one game or at least one server. And it’s not really spam if it serves a good purpose, so keeping it spammy would be better and easier than giant reports. This is just my opinion, I’m not saying that you shouldn’t try it though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Yet another report… luckily on _Sko33_..’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!