XPBank is being a dumb bank ( report )

Home Forums Survival General discussion XPBank is being a dumb bank ( report )

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GodProxy 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

losalio2
    Participant

ok so heres the story of the dumb xpbank! >:( 1. ok so i waited all day for dragon 😀 2. it spawned than i got 73 levels 3. put in xpbank than soon after restart 4. ( scary part ) all 73 levels dissappear! if possible can i have my xp i lost? -__- this is making me angry

#32561 Score: 0

vinviiiin
    Participant

i have problem with that too, before that, i have like 80k exp 4 hrs ago(get 73 exp from dragon but dont know what to do) and i check it theres like only 30k exp. idk why the reason D:

#32563 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Well its written : xp may disapear use at ur own risk and hell yeah i lost like 500 levels like that

#32565 Score: 0

GodProxy
    Participant

Guys.Its not the xp bank’s fault.The matter of fact that the server said when restarting on 1 minuite is already relog.So what did you do? you waited for the server to kick you and at the last second of the server restart,you clicked the sign again.Or if what I said isnt the case,Then a admin+ can fix it and stuff.Please bare with the mods to get the problem done.Thanks you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!