Xp bank and easy enchant explained

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion Xp bank and easy enchant explained

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Tasos450 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Heres a link to a vid that explains it easily. Sorry for screen cast o matic being over the command line. Hopefuly my commentary will be good enough. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR3amqeKe_w

#61583 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

#61584 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Very good video for those who dont understand these systems well.

#61588 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Nice video man. This would really help out.

Also: THATS WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE :O

#61589 Score: 0

Rannex
    Participant

Trollson this helped alot 😀 lol im not saying i dont know how to enchant or use the xp bank but… :)

#61590 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

So what you’re saying is that the only reason it disappears is because we take too much out at a time?

#61594 Score: 0

stux
    Participant
    1 pt
    #61614 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

The xp bank is not based on levels actualy. Its based on orbs. So it is kinda confusing and hard to understand. But simply put, when you have 30 levels worth of orbs in the bank and go to add 70 levels worth of orbs, it will say that you have like 3 or 4 levels in the bank because the higher level your are the more orbs it takes to add another level to you. Its very hard to explain. Anyway when you go to enchant something do it like i did in the video. Only take out the amount of levels you need for one enchant, use them, then go back and the the amount of levels you need for the next enchant. And yes Delta thats what i sound like 😮

#61634 Score: 0

Tasos450
    Participant

wow nicely done and this surely will be helpful for new players

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!