Xbox one v Ps4

Home Forums Global Off topic Xbox one v Ps4

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  ChillzKillz99 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Psycho9
    Participant

So I am considering upgrading to either the ps4 or xbox one, I’m just not sure which one i should get.
    So yea as the title says i want your guys opinion or experience with these 2 consoles. If you own one of these consoles comment on your experience with it.

thankss

#100471 Score: 0

popi423
    Participant

I’vs own a PS4 but i think its your choice.Both consoles are good,really.

#100472 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Xbox and ps4 aka Microsoft and Sony are almost the same consoles, but I chose Sony because Sony has really great stuff including live streaming straight from the ps4 instead of needing a hookup of a certain device to record gameplay

#100474 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

Ya i bought a play station in the first place over xbox because of mlb the show xD (best baseball video game) but really both systems are the same. I like ps4 but I’ve never played an xbox one so I can’t say it’s bad. If you get a ps4 mail me in game weel have to play :)

#100479 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Wii U is the best hands down

#100480 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

If you’re not lazy and want to play sports games, get the Xbox, there’s that front cam that lets you do a lot of things.

If you want to socialize with people, get a PS4. I have a PS3, and it has the Playstation Home thingy on. Plus on PS4 it seems like you can invite your friends to join a game even if they don’t have it? Sick :O Also you get the Playstation Move thingy, it’s like Wii.

For action/racing/etc. gaming, both consoles are really great, but I prefer the PS4. I haven’t seen the Xbox One yet (only the 360), but I don’t think it’s as fluid and bugs-free as the PS4. (for the games, they’re pretty much the same in the two right?)

Hope I’ve helped :)

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#100487 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Pffft, I’m sticking with the PS3 I have, screw getting a new-gen console.

#100488 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Ikr (How did I screw that spelling up)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  JuhJuhDuck.
    #100517 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

So i’m the only one here not having a console .___.

#100716 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Does my 6 year old Wii count? 😮

#100790 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Anyways probably get xBox one 😛 I heard good things about it (Note I do not own an xBox :( )

#100792 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

Yeah im thinking xbox one, i reckon ps4 is slightly a better console. Though there are better games on xbox one. Thanks for your opinions though everyone :)

#101166 Score: 0

BlackOps2
    Participant

PS4 it’s more of a gaming console than xbox one. Xbox one for entertainment purposes. And gta 5 next gen looks better on ps4

#101170 Score: 0

_Zko7_
    Participant

Bought them tried both but ps4 is better

#103897 Score: 0

ChillzKillz99
    Participant

Sorry for digging this old topic but I have to state my opinion 😛
    Just buy a really good gaming PC. Run all your favorite games like I do. I never had a console, but my PC is really good (can run cod advanced warfare). If you want a really good one, it will costcost you from 600$ to 1k$ but it will be worth it. Check this out for more info:

http://m.youtube.com/user/scattervoltyt

Screw consoles I want fries

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!