Wow…

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Wow…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  RiverRunner600 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Alpha_z has raided me like 3 times and i joined 3 different facts (before writing stuff i need to say this isnt a report THIS ISNT A REPORT!) this guy i think hes using a location mod but idk or this is only coincidence or this guy is hacking or something just saying NO REPORTS see ya

#80994 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant
    #80995 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

If you continue creating your base in close distance with spawn or the World Border, your base will most likely be found, but you will still have to make a good base to prevent raiders. Do not accuse anyone using mods with no proof, especially such a statement like he raided you 100 times.

#81004 Score: 0

xXK1NGxR3APERXx
    Participant

XD pirate booty, and yes igra. dont report someone or post on forums if you just *think* that someone is hacking or related to that.

#81055 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

He may have used /f map..you never know
    or maybe there can be a traitor around u …

#81395 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

first before saying this i said wasnt a report and u guys say this is a report u dont read or what

#81397 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

What do you expect the replies to be huh? Ok ? If this isnt a report dont bother writing anything next time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!