world wipe (update 1.7.2)

Home Forums Survival General discussion world wipe (update 1.7.2)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

cookie_monst3r
    Participant

born said as of this moment, the general world will not get wiped. but this might change. if he decides to wipe the hole world, will everything get wiped? towns, mob spawners, ect, or will just the landscape be replaced, and anything placed by non cpu stay pute? because i have too much valuable stuff to leave it all behind D: i have too much stuff. anyways, born said keep them safe in a town, this is why im asking.

#42876 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

They should wipe the wilderness which he said he would back upon the update to 1.6 then he stalled it to 1.7 now hes not doing it at ALL >:(

#42878 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

I still think that born is still making a decision whether to reset the entire server or just reset /wild. I hope he doesn’t change the towny world because the server is going to have an uproar. But I think some people would like a fresh start.

#42884 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

I rather have a new /wild

#42885 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Because the current one’s filled with destroyed land and tako’s art.

#42908 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Sorry for not resetting wild. Its just that the map is so huge its really painful to do it. Just so you know I have to download the map which is a 1GB file. Then my 6core CPU with 6 GB RAM struggles loading the map into mcedit. Then I have to carefully select areas that will be wiped following dynmap. Then save it, which takes a long time and reupload a file around 500 MB. So there u have it, thats why I have been trying to avoid doing that.

#42909 Score: 0

Kevin77555
    Participant

Borncorp i understood that i feel sooooo bad for you!

#42910 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant

im just wondering.. i would rather not restard the hole fucking server just for biomes.. ive literally worked in multiple of my towns for hours, and if its just going to go all to waist, then im gone, and i think it will be like that for allot of people

#42913 Score: 0

vegeta417885
    Participant

If Born wipes the server, I will laugh so uncontrollably I’ll die.

#42914 Score: 0

thecrusher1000
    Participant

Same… I can’t take a restart to the whole server including towns I would quit if that happened

#42916 Score: 0

Scorpio197
    Participant

I would quit also lol

#42918 Score: 0

Mongus
    Blocked

Wow nope i suggest at wild we reset only thats all

#42922 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Why would you quit if there was a wipe i mean look at the mess in the wild its all crapped up lava everywhere and furnace houses and cobble

#42925 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant

pirate cuz we would loose our towns mabey?

#42955 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

No, dont get me wrong. I would never wipe the towns, only wilderness, but to do so I have to manually select the areas and such. Your towns are safe.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!