Wither DOES NOT OWN THE ACCOUNT GOLDENGAMER102, IT IS MY ACCOUNT

Home Forums Factions General Discussion Wither DOES NOT OWN THE ACCOUNT GOLDENGAMER102, IT IS MY ACCOUNT

This topic contains 43 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Beretta3 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

instagib this server is the best cracked server ive ever seen and wither is not a hacker he is nice and friendly its a cracked server probably he just put the same name as you

#78285 Score: 0

Yoruichi
    Participant

Instagib, it true. I confess- We’ve all been taking weed and crack.

Would you liek some? 😀

#78321 Score: 0

WTFBROOO
    Participant

If this is a shit server then why are you making a big deal out of it? Lel

#78808 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

Clearly you’re just an idiot. Have you not read any of the posts above you?? I don’t want anyone using my IGN.

#78980 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

No one is using your account. If you change your skin, that will be valid proof:

Thank You

#78990 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Its still showing the wrong skin http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/GoldenGamer102

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  borncorp.
    #82161 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

That site never gets updated. I’ve been using Notch’s skin for nearly a month now. God damn the fucking stupidity of people. Stupid people shouldn’t exist for a reason.

And why is this site using wordpress? Can it not afford a real forum software?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  Instagib.
    #82163 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Really?
    You’re going to resort to swearing?
    You’re going to bring up money, and attempt to mock how the forums are running perfectly fine, whilst not paying an “over the top” amount of money?
    You’re going to bring up the “stupidity” of people, yet you’re complaining about something, rather than just letting it go?
    This thread has been up for almost a month and a half, yet you have the nerve to just keep it going, and not just letting it go.
    You’ve had this much time to move on and get a new account, or jut deal with your losses.
    Funny thing is, I tested the mcskinsearch website, and it does seem to update, unlike what you’ve said.

If this is going to be your response, just leave, and don’t make a big deal over it.

Also, you are aware that people could just consider you as stupid, thus meaning you think that you shouldn’t exist. 😛

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  megaseth.
    #83062 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

I love how you’re just jumping into a discussion without knowing anything about it. And this why stupid people (such as your self) should not exist as per stupidity.

I do indeed have the notch skin on, and I’m lazy to take it off.

The Forums are not running ‘perfectly fine’, the theme itself is a piece of shit, and as well as WordPress. WordPress is typically used as for a Blog. A real forum software is something like Xenforo, something this server can’t afford. I’d rather you stop talking as though you know everything, since clearly you have no knowledge for anything else other than minecraft, and this server itself.

I do agree that I’ve been swearing, but swearing does not take things to a higher priority that it already is.

#83064 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

#Deca-facpalm. This topic has been going for 2 months, just STOP bringing it up. If it is your account, go complain to Mojang. The mods won’t help an MC account hack.

#83066 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Continue swearing like that and you will be blocked. Last warning. Also we cant stop people from using your account on any cracked servers let alone this one. So if you dont even play here then what does it matter exactly?

#83138 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Once the same thing happen to me as GoldenGamer, when i was noob my dad brought the game and the third server i join was cracked when i enter it asks to /login but i use the command /register and it says This username has already been use so anyway i was scared and i changed my password and when i was more pro at minecraft i understand that whoever uses a cracked account, can use whatever username he wants

#83380 Score: 0

Instagib
    Blocked

Where have I sweared in my last post @Xavier3479?

I have respect for certain people, however the ones with complete and utter stupidity, I don’t.

I’m starting to have fun with this thread. Ban this account, do whatever you want with it, I really don’t care. I’m not going to respond to 8 year olds’ making an attempt to run a minecraft server.

#83385 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

i am nawt 8 i am 29 yeers eld and i am vry edumacated plz stawp makiin fun of meh ur beeng a buly to me u baddy

Oh and by the way, @ your last post to you asking where the cussing was its right here http://imgur.com/il7I1h9

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  Beretta3.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!