/wild Suggestion

Home Forums Survival Feedback /wild Suggestion

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Why not disabled the lock system on chests,doors,furnaces etc.. ? I mean its kinda useless if its gonna be left out like that even if the stuff in the chests are crap

#122309 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Some noobs live in wild

#129721 Score: 0

LippsAhoy
    Participant

No one should be living in the wild … and if they choose to, they should be aware of the risks. I agree with the idea that there should be no lock protection in the wild.

#129724 Score: 0

Participant

I don’t think they can disable lock systems in the wild, and enable lock systems in claimed areas…
    Anyway, there are also people who doesn’t want to live in towns, so I don’t think it’s a good idea if lock protection is removed.

#129726 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ He means in /wild, not the towns world

Also there might be a thing for “disabled worlds” in the LWC config. It’s been a while since I saw the config, so yeah

#129727 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Its not possible to disable the lwc plugin in certain worlds, however there is a plugin that makes you able to edit all the plugins in the server to work in certain worlds so il take a look on it and il reply back on the topic soon, I honestly support it cause wild would be filled with locked items along with the items inside that can be used for someone else’s need for survival. Thanks for the feedback

#129731 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ If we’ve got a magician in the Survival mod team, there might be a way using Skript, where it auto-unlocks it when the player places it.

#129736 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

That moment when it’s as simple as doing a quick Google search for what to do to solve an issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!