Why you do this?

Home Forums Creative Feedback Why you do this?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Ummm… I don’t know how to say this. Well now a days I rarely! See any Cr Mods and I’m the only one Reporting there. But when I have a Report it wont be done till a day or within 12hours or heck even more then that. All Cr Mods have a way funny timezone then me. So I would had to stay up at 3:00Am in the moring to just and wait to tell a Cr Mod ” Hey I need you to take care of this ”

We all know that half of our Cr Mods are inactive and I agree tbh. Not trying to be rude to these guys but it’s true.

If I’m right 3 Mods have left. Maybe becuase of being inactive. I talked to Roy about having more Mods knowing that people are Reporting or if it’s just me reporting ._.

Well he didn’t agree with me. Epic, is a Mod in all Servers but Faction, River is a Mod in Two Servers, Banana is the same as Epic, just not in Faction, Dice is inactive, Pie just resigned umm who else. I mainly see only Roy and Zero around now a days.

I’m mainly not saying ” Oh hey guys can I just get Trial.. So I can do this stuff on my own ” Tbh I wont mind it will save me tons of time. But mainly to them.

I told a Cr Mod to look at one of my Cr Reports and he ignored it sadly. Yet I really don’t mind tbh.

Becuase a lot of us already know no one will waste there time trying to even report in Cr. I mean look at Cr’s Topics, mainly my Topics and other as FuriousKnight. But he resigned as well.
    Even our friend Zupers has resigned 2 Months ago sadly. Yet really sucks, but hey life keeps moving.

#107562 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

If you motivate rather than criticize, maybe it will help more.

#107563 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

If you motivate rather than criticize, maybe it will help more.

Damn, that one hit the bomb..

#107584 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Maybe so. But chu never know.

#107673 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Also I kind of don’t like the fact that there are ” Inactive ” Cr Mods. As far as I know everyone does not have the U.S.A Timezone so i’ll have to stay up late just to tell a mod ” Hey I need you to do this for me ”

It’s about 3:12Am now and a Cr Mod wont be online till hours later. ._.

#107676 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

You don’t have to stay up late to send me a message on skype, and it’s not like we’re forcing you to report, even though we appreciate it ofcourse.

Anyway, what the hell is the point of this topic? This is either a desperate attempt to get mod, or a desperate attempt to bring down the reputation of CR or CR Mods. If not, then why the hell did you post this on the forums?

“Hey guys uhhh, the CR Mods are all inactive and uhhh I’m having to wait till midnight because I don’t know how Skype works and uhhh I’m the only one reporting”

What do you think we’re supposed to conclude from that?

The point is, instead of listing what’s wrong, list something we can do to fix it..

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  deasertman.
    #107680 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

The point of this topic is that we have less / inactive Mods then before.
    There really can’t be anything done about this becuase no one wants the Cr Trial rank itself. People seem as that it’s a big waste of time by looking for Pg-13Plots and etc.

We all know that half of the Mods in Cr are Inactive. Just not you Roy. There maybe others but for now it’s only you I see daily.

” This is either a desperate attempt to get mod, or a desperate attempt to bring down the reputation of CR or CR Mods. ”

None of that really. Would be nice if we did have more Trials, heck even out last Trial was inactive for months I only seen him once. What like.. 5 Mods have resigned or even got demoted for reasons. 5 Mods? Thats a hole that cannot be fill right now. But can be fixed.

” You don’t have to stay up late to send me a message on skype, and it’s not like we’re forcing you to report, even though we appreciate it ofcourse. ”

Yes I know you appreciate my Hard work that I do. But when you think about it. Zero and Dice are having Irl probs, two other Mods are busy in other servers of EC. That only leaves you.

Roy, your one of my best friends in here in EC. I really don’t want to even fight with you even with something as this.

You said this ” The point is, instead of listing what’s wrong, list something we can do to fix it.. ” Right? Okay then I ask for.

More Mods in Cr whom are active. Nothing more nothing less.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!