Why i should be mod

Home Forums Minigames Minigames Mod Applications [Closed] Why i should be mod

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Beijimon 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Awsomp1
    Participant

username:FuriousWarrior
    i should be a mod because i used to be a mod on other servers
    so i have alot of experience. I really hate it when people hack and complain about people hacking. I sometimes report people but rarely if i do become mod i will make sure no one hacks and if they do they will get banned. I personally think that if i become mod the server would be better and there will be less hackers on the server.

#132704 Score: 0

Awsomp1
    Participant

forgot to add that i am usually online 2-4 hours on school days and 3-5 hours on weekends

#132711 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Obvious vote down.
    -Poor Mod App
    -Didn’t follow proper mod template
    -Inactive ingame
    -New to forums
    -Never saw you reporting a single thing
    – If you were really a moderator on another server ,you should have known the moderator ethics.
    -You can still help as a member by reporting etc

#132713 Score: 0

gorbit99
    Participant

Vote down:
    -First post, yaaay
    -Poor mod app
    -You’re not following the template
    -No reports of course

#132716 Score: 0

Awsomp1
    Participant

Love both of u

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by  Mr_Tito361. Reason: Cursing
    #132718 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

LOL XDD
    Thank you 😛

#132722 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Well it uses a lot of the information from the template, just not in the template itself.
    Anyways, considering your reply needed censoring/editing by a moderator, I think that’s grounds enough to vote down.
    However, for the sake of making this a fair vote, going over your entire mod app:
    – Relatively poor mod app.
    – Cussing/Swearing/Cursing at 2 members due to their votes.
    – Pretty much anybody can claim they’ve been moderator, you’re no exception.
    – That’s a decent promise, as well as decent hours to be online for, however I see no proof (A.K.A. no reports, etc.) of you wanting all hackers to be gone.

#132740 Score: 0

Beijimon
    Participant
    4 pts

Denied.

Your mod application was not detailed and not well thought out. You cursed at members because of their vote downs. You haven’t reported anyone on the forums, nor are you active on them. Work on your maturity and forums activity; you may reapply in three (3) months.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Why i should be mod’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!