Whitelisted players for "Beta"?

Home Forums Survival General discussion Whitelisted players for "Beta"?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Rogue_Art 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Very recently, we had recieved information coming straight from the staff; saying that there is a Beta and it is starting soon.
    AnderZENZ mentioned “players they approach”, my question is; those are old players, or just a selection made by the staff?
    I would like a list if possible :)
    Thanks for your attention, GuilleGamer13.

#136278 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

They would probally just whitelist some close friends and mods

#136280 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Mostly close Friends or just old people who was known in EternalCraft.

#136282 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

There are alot of people who was known in EC lol It’s like your inviting everyone

#136283 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Let me put that in other words. People who are still with the Community and are willing to help us Beta Tet the Server, so we can open it for everyone to play and won’t have to worry about others finding small Bugs and stuff.

9 Times out of 10.. Someone or our Team will find a few Bugs and etc, but it is good to get most of them right then and there.

#136284 Score: 1

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

For now, only our staff and some close friends and well-known players from EC.

We appreciate your question :)

#136285 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

And @DasTitano We obviously won’t invite the whole community, we only need like 15 or so testers

#136286 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Yea I know :3

#136287 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Do I count as something here? I’ll not be offended if you don’t accept me, but I would like to know if I am part of this great event to start with the reborn of EC.

#136288 Score: 2

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Too be honest everyone is apart of this Event, the people who don’t want to be then that is fully up to them. People who are still with the Community and etc are the people who still care about the Community. So they mean something to EternalCraft.

#136294 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

:)

#136385 Score: 0

Isaalawliet
    Participant

Hi, can i join in the beta?, I’m an old player, my older nickname is minato2830, my new nickname is IsaaLawliet

#136389 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

We’re not inviting anyone yet. We’ll be adding more and more gameplay features and fix errors before we release the beta around Christmas time.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!