Which server do you miss the most?

Home Forums Global General Discussion Which server do you miss the most?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  DerpPlaysMC 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

I never got to be a staff lol XD

#135401 Score: 0

Juicy_Gummybear
    Participant
    1 pt

Note to self, Don’t make alot of comments. They suck so much…

#135404 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Towny, mainly cuz it was somewhat improving. Definitely mingames as well, it started as a side project for me, but I got really involved over there.

#135405 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Hmph. Dunno if anyone still remembers meh. Welp, I really miss Survival a lot. Prison too (tho I was such a newb in that server) Haven’t played Minecraft since EC’s shutdown. (EC is the only thing that got me into playing Minecraft). I hardly played any game lately. It’s just that life’s been boring without the server. Welp, See you guys soon!

#135406 Score: 0

alex2022
    Participant

hey borncorp this really be the end of eternalcracked or someday reopen the server, is that server miss you so much that the other server do not have the essence that had ec?? I hope your answer 😀

#135407 Score: 0

alex2022
    Participant

hey borncorp this really be the end of eternalcracked or someday reopen the server, is that server miss you so much that the other server do not have the essence that had ec?? I hope your answer 😀

#135408 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

I dont think so man, I miss being admin sometimes, but I am too focused on my job right now to really pursue it, its too late though, if we were to come back we would get 10, maybe 20 people online, not worth it. Better leave it as a good memory before it turned into a bad one with people complaining of the lack of maintenance, etc…

#135409 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

I miss the old prison and all the turkish and spanish players. EC Prison really made me play minecraft seriously. I even left the old server that I used to play (minebuilders.me, It’s kinda dead by now) just to play EC Prison..

#135410 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

Now i’m playing agar.io, slither.io and sometimes minecraft

#135412 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Yo Born, you looking forward to 1.10, and the addition of polar bears into Minecraft? 😀

#135413 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Yeah seth, Polar bears in minecraft sounds like a dream come true.

#135414 Score: 0

WTFBROOO
    Participant

Towny FTW, I funded BroVille, those were the days <3

#135415 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

rip

#135416 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Of course EC is the server I miss the most..
    After EC closed, I played on Hypixel and Mineplex for a while then I stopped playing minecraft for like around 3 months and I realised unbound mc had opened up so now I’m currently playing there mostly, but not super active tough. That’s basically my story of what I did after EC closed

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by  Yaseen20.
    #135427 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

I’m just sad i wasn’t on the hall of fame before it went down

1 like 1 kit kat

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!