Where is SuperSmash Bros?

Home Forums Minigames Issues/Other Where is SuperSmash Bros?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ZeeKingEpic 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Trevish
    Blocked

Well,it’s today that i realised that we don’t have SuperSmash Bros,one of the game which was most played by the players of EC .I would like to see it back :)

#129947 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

I agree with trevish on this one. I remember watching borncorp’s video on teaching us ‘noobs’ on how to play ssb because we suck at it so much. I always enjoy these videogames implemented into minecraft. Bring ssb back and get rid of an unpopular minigame! xD BRING BACK SSB
    #BBSSB

#129949 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I tried adding it a while back, however none of the plugins I tried worked, I’ll try again later, since you requested it.

#129950 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

It would better if Zeeking or Clock adds it

#129951 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Trevish, I can handle it.. Clock and Epic can’t do everything, they have things to do.

#129954 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Dw Trevish I ll add it As soon as i Finish my Home-work Today 😉
    and Ye Ander Has A Point Dw Ander Can Handle stuff But its ok i am free this time
    Ty Ander 😉

#129956 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

You said you the plugins were not working @Ander,that’s why i said Zee or Clock to do so as they were headmod longer than you before and perhaps know the exact plugin

#129971 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

If I plugin doesn’t work it’s because of a conflict, an incorrect version or you just screwed up the config. Have you read the plugin descriptions before adding them, Ander?

#129976 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yea, I do. And I always make sure the version will work. I’ll search for plugins and try different versions when I get on. [Unless Zee already added it]

#129980 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I rather trust born or let Clockspeed/ZeeKingEpic get the idea on how born setup supersmash. He had a cool way and it wasn’t just adding in a plugin lol.

I count on experience, let clock or epic do it.

#129990 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Yesterday you said tomorrow.

DO IT!

#130001 Score: 0

Yaseen20
    Participant

Nice one born XD

Also, if you guys found out any SuperSmash Bros plugins, please paste the link here. Then it would help the HeadModerators to add it in quickly.

#130675 Score: 0

Participant

Have you tried adding in these two plugins?
    Super Cube Brothers – (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/super-cube-brothers/)
    Super Craft Brothers – (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/supercraftbros.420/)
    Although it’s not really the same as the past SuperSmash minigame in EC, I hope it helps! 😀

#130683 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

A little outdated but it might work, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/smash-brawl/

#132601 Score: 0

ZeeKingEpic
    Participant

Topic Closed
    SuperSmash WIll Be Added ASAP!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Where is SuperSmash Bros?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!