Whats the Story :o?

Home Forums Global Off topic Whats the Story :o?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I see a lot of Players on the wall of fame and wall of shame. And I wanted to know what did these mods / players do to get on there :o?

#105536 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

In regards to the Wall of Fame, I don’t know all, but I’ll share what I do know.

AidanNye: He’s a HeadMod, I think that’s good enough reason to be up there.
    Caspillo: He was one of the mods I remember seeing so much when I first joined, if I’m not mistaken he got to HeadMod too before resigning.
    Garn: (Don’t know why)
    HerrowKim: Authme bug – He logged in as Born to stop server, basically saving it.
    Aki: (Don’t know why)
    Skills: HeadMod, did a lot for EC in general.
    Badboy: (Don’t know why)
    ADCKnight: I’d think being a long-time donor & overall good member of the community.
    Chibi: HeadMod
    Hobeezy: (Don’t know why)
    Nhu: (Don’t know why)
    Habla: HeadMod, super beautiful skin
    shaman: HeadMod
    xHaRiS: (Don’t know why)
    woodlawls: Pretty sure he’s one of the many returning players from WhoCraft, and I think he was one of Borns’ friends from then, but that’s all I know.

Obviously someone will know more about it than I will, but this is what I know/think

#105541 Score: 0

Psycho9
    Participant

I think a lot of the mods just added themselves up to the wall of fame.

#105545 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

All Seth stated of “Don’t Know Why” was actually just a memorable and community-favorite’s GuardianMod+

#105553 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah I think Garnachos was liked by the community in general, he deserves to be up there.

Nhu is an ex-head-moderator. She was friendly with the community for a whole two years. She even left for school in 2013 and came back in June of 2014!

Hobeezy: I’m pretty sure he was one of the founding head mods of eternalcracked. He hasn’t been online in game or forums for almost a year.

Caspillo was an anti-abuse mod, guardianmods+ Get special perks they can use around the server, yet he refused to use them except for helping members.

Skills641: Kinda famous already.

HerrowKim: There was a glitch where authme didn’t work, and people were logging on as mods and using powers for evil. HerrowKim logged on as borncorp and did /stop, which, in summary, saved the server.

Those are the mods that haven’t already been explained that I know about.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!