What the..

Home Forums Factions General Discussion What the..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mubar_ak47 9 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Okay so, I was just REALLY REALLY REALLY Bored, so I Just saw the Server rules Tab up, i just kept reading all the server Rules. when i Saw.
    “MMORPG”, Can somebody explain to me, what will it be about and when is it coming?
    Also, I Have been wanted to post this somewhere else than Factions’ Forums, But there is nowhere to post it. So.. can you just add an “EternalCraft Forums” Section? I dont know why is this in The Factions Section…
    Have a Good Day! 😛

#106333 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

It was going to be a new server branch, but it got cancelled due to lack of helpers. I guess no one removed the tab.

#106334 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Well, @BornCorp Please Remove it? D:! Also, I Still want the Forums Explanation Please. o -o

#106335 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

+ Why is there still a “Dynamic Maps”, The SV and Creative’s Dyn Maps when the “Requested Link is unavailble”.. Just wow @BornCorp..

#106339 Score: 0

zayed7
    Participant

.-. Do not Forget Without Born ….. <—– ( just wow. ) the server would of be dead long time ago

#106345 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

First: MMORPG was actually going pretty well. We built a lot of stuff, we started planning out a whole bunch of things. Then the server crashed, and the map got deleted. Nobody had a backup, and nobody wanted to do like 70 hours of work again.

Second: Dynmaps is actually pretty huge. It’s about 10 GB per world. If we put it on Survival and Creative, it’ll take up 20 GB. Our hard drive holds 90 GB. It’s already filled with 50 GB. We put 20 GB more, and we’re really pushing it. Plus, the hard drive will be much slower when it’s filled up 80% or more.

#106347 Score: 0

Mubar_ak47
    Participant

Thanks Rogue, But about the Forums thingy? I posted this topic into factions’ forums and it has NOTHING to do with Facs so can You/Mods Please add “Main Forums”?

Oh and, Remove the Dynmaps Tabs too btw.. 😛

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!