What should SV improve?

Home Forums Survival Plugin Request / Discussion What should SV improve?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  GuilleGamer13 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Since the shutdown during February/March, SV really hasn’t improved much. I mean it hasn’t even gained back all it has lost. From what I’m seeing, we don’t have much of a priority list, and we’ve essentially ran out of ideas.

The other thing is that I don’t want prison to become SV. Prison allows you to make towns, just like SV, and you have to build stuff, survive, etc. just like SV.

I want you guys to come up with ideas (that are possible) that should be added to SV to keep it fresh.

#106214 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

More events perhaps? More objectives to do like quests or something.

#106216 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Sv should improve everything m8

#106219 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Replace all the builds.

Build a fleet of battleships. (Okay serious version: Add battleship the game as an event)

Fix that gosh darn cacti dupe glitch, I’m starting to really get annoyed at it.

Find a shop plugin, or remove /warp shop altogether, use /shop instead.

Add more colorful things, meaning signs etc, to pop out more. (I’d be willing to spend a couple hours sprucing up the server, I just need to talk to a mod first 😉 )

Regenerate the wilderness.

Get a new spawn. Like now!

Add pie to the wall of fame. (He deserves it)

Add Xavier to the wall of shame. (He deserves it), also put epicman on it.

Delete unwanted/empty space in survival 1 and 2.

Update the announcements, (The one about scs deleting itself is still here, for example)

Add announcements in Spanish too.

That’s all I can think of for now.

#106220 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@Luffy_D_MonkeySTC

I’ll try my best to host more events. I’ll try to assemble a building team to start making more events, since the arenas world was wiped out.

@Alipvp_92/AliThePro

Be more specific, because we can only prioritize on some things. It’s not saying “we’ll only do this”, but it’s saying “we’re going to do this first”.

@AnderZENZ

You should make or find a battleship map. Then I could try to revamp it into an event. LoneWolf did something like that, and it was a pretty cool event.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  Rogue_Art.
    #106242 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Crackshots.

Add more events.
    Add more builds
    Add some maybe crackshot stuff.
    Get to 1.8

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  2Federal.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by  2Federal.
    #106245 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Edit:

” The other thing is that I don’t want prison to become SV. Prison allows you to make towns, just like SV, and you have to build stuff, survive, etc. just like SV. ”

Well… I think you should talk to the Prison Mods on that becuase I kind of don’t like Towny very much.
    I really just wanted a new set of ranks.

But! When you think about it. It’s called Freedom for a reason. We could do this.
    1: Keep Towny in Freedom ranks.
    2: Remove Towny and add Faction to Freedom.
    3: Add more ranks
    But then again… he role of Freedom is being Free. If you just rankup to Freedom and have nothing to do then what?

#106250 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Survival revamped by Rogue_Art and AnderZENZ <—– Spoilers much 😮

#106251 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@AnderZENZ

u wot m8, there’s gonna be more mods taking this into consideration than just us.

@tavon1924
    And I guess we could add crackshots, but we want this to be more vanilla orientated. What if donator god apples were crackshot, so you could instantly use them?

#106258 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Rogue I was joking 😛

#106267 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

1. We’re gonna need to change the spawn area. It has been around for quite a while now, and small there are only small changes applied.
    2. We should re-populate SV. We should invite other peeps to go to SV.
    3. We should also encourage those peeps who are deserving to be mods, but are shy to make apps. We’re gonna need some extra helping hand if we wanna make some big changes.
    4. We should build permanent shops. These shops should have every item in MC, but sells for cheap prices, not like warp shop.
    5. Having more events is our last priority. We should have events when we have all our problems fixed. This also goes with fixing Dynmap.
    -Demaciaa!!!

#106271 Score: 0

GuilleGamer13
    Participant
    4 pts

Agree with Demacian; adding that we should allow People to create their own Shop; This makes the people trading each other and making this Server much better. Another Thing Is to have more moderators, I know the ones that there are, are old and professionals on this; but isn’t enough. We need Active Moderators, I always see that in Survival people spam or insult. I just try to keep things calm but they don’t respect, But when Trollson (for example) is on, people do what he says; of course it should be like that but when Mods are not active server seems that there are no rules.
    Summary: – Improve shops for each player
    – Add more Mods that are active

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!