What server are you guys on?

Home Forums Global General Discussion What server are you guys on?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TrainPro 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Ive really been missing minecraft lately and i thought id come back and see how the websites doing, its hard to find a server as good as EC was, so i wanna know, if you guys are still playing minecraft, what servers?

#135755 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I been was playing on Jmillz server but closed.. Then I had found Omegatron’s server. Been playing his server a lot, also ZeeKingEpic is on it.

Go to this site here for more info: http://omegamc.org/

#135777 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

what is minecraft

only games I’ve really been playing are Borderlands, Dungeon Defenders, and Binding of Isaac, because minecraft on it’s own really isn’t that fun for me.

#135819 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

I really wish I could find a server as good as EC was. I switched to other games and even to another platform ever since EC closed. I still play MC from time to time, ran into Julazify (Ula) 2 weeks ago on another server, but now spend most of my time playing Warframe (pointless hours of grinding ftw!)

#135820 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

i’m on everything

#135831 Score: 0

TrainPro
    Participant

Unfortunately jmillz’s server has closed, and I have been playing on it till its closure. I have been playing on (another server) which I would have stuck there if not for its premium status, landing me here, until someone here bought me Premium. That server is censored due to an incident on that server related to this server. Anyway, see you soon, wherever you are.

– TrainPro

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!