What Next?

Home Forums Global EC YouTube Promotion What Next?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Well, as some of us know, allbaseball, Nhub, and Garn (Podcast members) all resigned, leaving us with no podcast. I started this thread to ask: WHAT NEXT!? I’ve been thinking of maybe starting (instead of a podcast) a weekly news video for Eternalcraft ( I can explain if born and head mods like it). Please put your ideas here, because I’m sure a lot of us miss the podcast.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #84604 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

Well myself, DarkDeltaDoesMC, Rogue_Art, Breezayy and BananaKing105 were considering making a series of Podcasts for EC, but the timezones were a massive issue, and I had other issues with the thought of it as well.

*still considering making a weekly series of similar stuff.*

You could probably do a weekly news video for the server if you wanted, and if you had the time; You don’t really need permission from Born, nor the HeadMods to do so.

#84626 Score: 0

If anyone’s doing a podcast, I don’t mind “spicing things up” a little in there, you know what I’m saiyin?

#84635 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Do not add richard to it…Please x_x

#84642 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Bump To the 100000 power. 😀

#84643 Score: 0

alex31298
    Participant
    1 pt

To be honest. what will you possibly speak about. you guys are thinking way to a head. its a game, not real life no need for news

just my opinion

#84920 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

BUMP!!!! More ideas!!! C’mon ppl!!

#86045 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

BUMB!!!

#86049 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

Podcast wasnt really successful, what i think we should do is making an offcial ec youtube account and post funny momments ingame or anything related to ec . Might be gameplay or how-to videos for anythin, like making ban appeals, successful mod apps or anything you need to know ingame. Or know about what ec mods are doing with their lives. They could record their adventures outside of ec or talk about theirselves. You get what i mean.

#86050 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah souns like a good idea River

#86051 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

Kinda good idea River. If anyone thought about doing it I’d be glad to help. =o

#86052 Score: 0

RiverRunner600
    Participant

We can use some of what megaseth posted for ec and upload them there, also we do need multiple mods to handle ec youtube account so it could stay active and filled with ideas.

#86053 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I might be able to help with that idea. Just depends on what I would need to do.

#86056 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

making ban appeals,

Well, as you guys might already know, I’ve done a tutorial on making a Ban Appeal.

For the other ideas, alright, I’d be down with uploading/managing a YouTube channel for the server, as long as I get a bit of help with it, hehe.
    Overall, I’d be fine with your ideas, River.

#86061 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

I can defently help you guys with anything BUT the recording part… YAY FOR CRAPPY COMPUTER

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘What Next?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!