What is stupid in mc (I vote I like mc)

Home Forums Global Off topic What is stupid in mc (I vote I like mc)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Zevguns 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

10salamanders
    Participant

Guys if u could change something in MC what would it be

#27265 Score: 0

Omega

Either make other Steve’s, who are just AI’s, or make villagers not just make sounds and actually have some cool talking thing.

#27267 Score: 0

theroyalnickster111
    Participant

How bout this:
    LOL

or this:

iieg

#27268 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I have quite the list since I’m a veteran player who really didn’t like changes after 1.8.1. The only reason I still play minecraft is because friends keep it alive for me. Other than that there really isn’t a point. No I do not have anything against Jeb. I get he is trying and putting a lot of work into this but at the same time a lot of stuff to me is unnecessary.
    My list (warning LONG):
    -Hunger
    -Ranged Bow
    -1.8.1 and above Land terrain
    -Testificates look retarded (like why not make them look like tales of kingdom’s AIs?…squidward REALLY!?)
    -Minecraft Official and above’s ore scatter is SHIT (players don’t value ANYTHING ANYMORE)
    -Fireworks!?!?!? (Not bad idea but WHY)
    -Endermen (STUPID)
    -Enderdragon (STUPID…they ripped that idea of Minecraft Alpha’s abandoned project of a Dragon)
    -Items being crafted into more? (Ie signs ladder etc…VALUE!?)
    -Diamond sword nerf (Related to ore scatter…you use to value your diamond sword)
    -Wither (Seriously?)
    -Beacons (Don’t fit in!)
    -Ladder nerf (Ladder space ladder space [only alpha players get it])
    -Bedrock Fog (ANNOYING)
    -The End (Ripped off InDev floating islands)
    -New Launcher (You’ve got to be kidding me…)
    -Grass (GREEN DAMNIT)
    -Water
    -Sorted Terrain 1.8 and above(Not like Beta 1.7.3 and under’s intricate terrain [snowy desert…no biomes] which really brought minecraft’s intricate designs)
    -Rotten flesh on zombie pigs (meh not bad but I like pork chops better)
    -Charcoal (not bad add on but contributed to people’s mining laziness)
    -new book crafting recipe
    -new sounds are shit
    -chest animation is annoying in multiplayer AND singleplayer

Feel free to disagree with me on any of these but I an entitled to my own opinions

#27271 Score: 0

Invader_swift
    Participant

@Recon im reading that, it just seems you dont want a challenge or have anything complecated. I could be wrong, but that is what i am thinking

• This reply was modified 10 years, 9 months ago by  Invader_swift.
    #27274 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Lol, after playing 2 years of Minecraft in its alpha style I really guess I didn’t like the new things added. And trust me Invader, I completed most challenges in the old shitty server I played on with my team. Its just with these new changes…new players keep wanting stuff changed and it affects some veteran gamers of Minecraft.

Minecraft was complicated in the alpha/beta 1.7.3 and under days. If you didn’t find any coal your fucked for the first night. Now its complicated in a pain in the ass way.

#27281 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

I know how you feel man XD
    I really hate the new launcher, now I need to do a lot of things just to get a mod.
    null

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!