What happened?

Home Forums Factions General Discussion What happened?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DemacianCrafter 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

takoballball
    Participant

I probably don’t have the place to say this but this has been happening too damn often and nothing has changed or it became worse.

1st: New mods. These new mods that have been selected i’m mostly saying some of the trial mods that have been put on trial have not shown much knowledge of anything. It may sound like just a little but it still shows how much commitment they have. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE COMMITMENT TO BE A MOD, DONT BE. To be a mod, sacrifices are necessary, be it leaving in the middle of a raid to tp to someone is reported to be hacking, stopping to answer people in need.
    Another thing, if you are going to apply to be a mod, please at the very minimum LEARN EVERY PLAYER COMMAND and please don’t apply when u know u are going to be busy in 1 month with mad exams or whatever or when u are already getting bored of minecraft/server just don’t apply.

2nd: Punishments. When a player has been CONFIRMED to be hacking with 0 doubts for certain mods such as xray/ AUTOFISHING/fly (Whoever uses this should just drown urself in game) , shouldn’t they have all their achievements/mcmmo COMPLETELY RESET?

Lastly: I hope that there will be mods that is able to cover different timezones (This is just hoping, i understand its not easy either) this is tough to achieve soo its understandable

First part is mostly to all other servers as well. lets get EC back on track

#113156 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

a

Gotcha.

a

Sorry can’t resist from posting

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  ZeBlitzKiller.
    #113160 Score: 0

cjeesder
    Participant

^

#113165 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

1. As you said, they are TrialMods, and are chosen because they have potential and also the will to be one. But TrialMods remain TrialMods for a reason, yet none of the owners have decided how long should TrialMods be evaluated to become ExpertMod, or to be demoted.

2. Yes, they should, but this has not been done recently until the post before this [dr4gon12345’s ban appeal], and GuardianMods do not have permission to do it. Though they will be cleared when I can get on.

Thank you for your feedback. It will be dealt with.

#113169 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Exactly, (I hate to be digging this back up, but it’s needed here): Ender got demoted since he messed up. Also:

Trial just means you have your foot in the door, you’re not in the house yet.

-Skills641

#113175 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

^And that’s why I miss Skills. His “words of wisdom” are still applicable today 😀
    -Demaciaa!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!