What Happend to Zupers?

Home Forums Global Off topic What Happend to Zupers?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  randomguy020 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Zupers
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey guys, its been a while.

I know some of you wondered what happened to me, as I used to be on here nearly all the time, and then came back for a week or so and the disappeared again.

Well pretty much life stops me from getting enough time to play on Minrcraft at all anymore, its not the fact I got bored of it or of this server, I put my heart into helping the Creative server get its own two feet to stand on, and I am proud of what me and the team managed to do with it.

Just time has become more valuable to me over the past few months and I just can hardly use it to play Mineceaft, I never said anything to mod team about this because I thought I would still be able to play.

Again I hope the Creative server is running well, and you have still have a great team to run it with you Born.

-Zupers

#62165 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Come back when you can Zupers. Take it easy. Good luck whatever you are doing and when you have time pay us a visit.

#62166 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Goodluck with life zupers. Play only when you can. Dont attempt to take up valuable time with minecraft. Only when your not busy. GOOD LUCK 😉

#62167 Score: 0

GrassFae
    Participant

glhf with your life! :) you still have your plot in town so come back anytime!

#62168 Score: 0

Pie
    Participant

Good luck mate, was nice to see you back for a bit.

#BritishBuddies…

#62170 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

Why Life gotta ruin so many members and mods to get away from MC… Well good luck and hope you come back!

#62171 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

Good luck, visit us when you have some spare time!

#62177 Score: 0

randomguy020
    Participant

Whut’s life? o.O
    😛
    Why life gotta ruin everything?
    :(
    Good luck!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!