What do you think of me ?

Home Forums Factions General Discussion What do you think of me ?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  igra2002 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Well the title says it, what do you guys think of me? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Criticism allowed! ( just don’t go inappropriate ๐Ÿ˜› ) .

#91451 Score: 0

Skeletor
    Blocked

I can’t base my total opinion on you considering I’m a factions player. But from the looks of things you’re a frickin’ weirdo.

(Skeletor)

#91452 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

My friend potato is not a weirdo :O agent is one of the nicest people i know and hes always there when i need him, even tho we have different time zones that dont let us play together we have some good memories. Overall Agent your a great friend, a great moderator, a great everything ๐Ÿ˜€

#91453 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Potato yeah he is the nicest player ive ever met and when i joined the server for the first time he helped me so ๐Ÿ˜€ your a great mod

#91454 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Nice, coolheaded, and a fun person to have around overall.
    Can take a joke and is someone that I think will achieve great things in life.

If I’d have to put it in points, I’d say 9.5/10 (Why 9.5 I hear you think? Well, nobody is perfect.)

-xZero_Strike

#91457 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

AgentPotatoez :) .. Awesome person to talk to .. Friendly, cool-headed, and a cool Mod. One thing I really like about him, it that he likes to slice Potatoez <3:)..

#91464 Score: 0

15spike
    Participant

AgentPotatoes!

Well for one, he does his job well, listens to players, helps in the best way he can! He’s fun to be around with, whether or not if he’s on mod duty… Even if you ask him how to make a baked potato, then heck! He will give you one ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Agent, you’re a great guy and be the way you always have been :)

#91466 Score: 0

Chinoe
    Participant

I barely see you but from what ive seen youve been a great player to me and other players,friendly and trust worthy also helps alot

#91468 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Sorry agent…i ate you and you are very tasty ๐Ÿ˜€

Translation: You are very nice

PS: Why syth22 changed her name to Skeletor o-O???

Is she trying to become the 2nd SinnersTestament..

#91471 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Starchy, can I use you for my science fair project? ๐Ÿ˜€

#91478 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Worst guy ever.
    Reason: You ate my pasta today |<
    #Don’tTouchMyPasta

~Drumming.. Wait no.

The person who showed me and teached me about Minecraft, who discovered this server and introduced me to it. But you always hated drums and drumming.. 0.5/10 because I’m nice >:(

~Drumming D– Still not ๐Ÿ˜›

Well, nothing left to say, Zero and spike talked about everything. One more thing I want to add is his attachment, letter by letter, to the rules, without distinction between people or any sort of thing.
    You would make a great judge! It will be nice to have in our country a judge with some sliced fresh baked potatoes beside him and a lol-face. ๐Ÿ˜‰

~Drumming Dice {DD}

#91479 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

Potato is the best <3

#91500 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

-Tried to hack a few of our accounts on some server .-.

– You are creative
    – You can build

But #1doe

#91504 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Thanks guys, it means alot <3 c: .
    Thank you syth for your honesty too ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
    ( Btw the “tried to hack a few of out account on some server” is a joke don’t take it serious xD ) .

#92499 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Bump ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!