What are your thoughts on a new survival spawn?

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip What are your thoughts on a new survival spawn?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  AnderZENZ 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

So, I’m currently working on a new survival spawn which I’m calling the “Gumball machine” It even looks like one on the INSIDE.. XD I laid out floors for all kinds of different things, like Mod list and wall of fame/shame, warp directory (/warp servers included), jails, etc etc. I think getting a decent spawn (like a GUMBALL MACHINE) could help players not be driven away by the current one.. The current one has been here since before I even registered, which was 10 months ago, and has had minimal change since, and I have to admit, if /wild wasn’t a thing, I probably would’ve ran for the hills because of that spawn when I registered.. I’m not insulting skills or anyone who helped build it, but it’s true, the current spawn kinda sucks.. So here are my ideas on a new spawn:

Idea one: U.S.S Missouri, a battleship, which would include a dock to land etc, since I’ve been in multiple warships before, I could definitely design one.

Idea 2: Bungle in the Jungle, basically a jungle village, with each small hut being a different server function (/warp servers, modlist, etc etc)

Idea 3: Rebel base, basically a small refugee camp, mainly to raise awareness of the Mid-East crisis..

Bees and trees: Basically an open plain with different trees for different server essentials (/warp servers, mod list, etc etc)

Thanks for reading this post, I’m definitely going to submit a new spawn soon.. I want your opinions first 😉

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by  AnderZENZ. Reason: Totally didn't edit it ;)
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #103293 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Voting on #4:

Bring back the Legendary Ikariya Big Tree!

#103294 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

^

#103295 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

O: ^ Indeed, but here’s the gumball machine from the outside just for your eyes: http://imgur.com/8mupACY Dat epic sunset doe

#103296 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

ALL HAIL BIGTREE 2.0, I’M ON IT BROS!!!

#103297 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

What is up with you and your obsession with battle ship xD

#103300 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

D: Don’t judge me, I love battleships D:< Btw, js, a battleship could make a good spawn 😉

#103301 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Im’ma vote for the battleship idea. It’d be awesome to have a spawn-ship kinda’ thingy. It’s kinda’ unique too, but in an awesome way. :)

-Demaciaa!!!

#103303 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I have 3 builds going already; all will be presented in a topic; Starting Battleship, gumball machine, and bigtree 2.0 are in progress

#103306 Score: 0

DemacianCrafter
    Participant

Wow! Multi-tasking eh? Well, Goodluck! :)

-Demaciaa!!!

#103314 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

Big Tree 2.0 FTW

#103330 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Today is such a ****ing good luck day… My ENTIRE SERVER just got deleted… EVERYTHING.. I hate you aternos.. I just lost 4 hours worth of work with WE -.-

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  AnderZENZ.
    • This reply was modified 9 years ago by  AnderZENZ.
    #103335 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

^^^^^^

#103392 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

A gumball machine don’t match with the theme of survival.

#103393 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

That got wiped by my server host anyways xD

By enlisting the help of tavon, the spawn is about 1/2 the way done. (Some branches done.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘What are your thoughts on a new survival spawn?’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!