What am I like?

Home Forums Factions General Discussion What am I like?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ReconStrikeDelta 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Spy
    Participant

Yes, I’ve applied for mod 5 times before. Yes, I’m a spoiled 9 year old brat. Yes, I have an annoying personality. But that’s my opinion about me. I need to know your opinion before taking a step forward. Please be honest down in the replies. I’m a sensitive guy. (Kid, Why would a 9 year old be a guy?!)

Forgot one…

Yes, I’m sarcastic.

~Mizo (Marwan)

Peace out, stay safe guys

#81690 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

is the last sentence sarcastic too?

#81695 Score: 0

Yoruichi
    Participant

I think that you’re not actually a nine year-old at all. I think that 9 year-olds won’t even apply for mod in the first place, and think that perhaps you’re using it as a cover in order to mask your actions.

#81701 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

Yoruichi, you can ask anyone, I am 9 years old. I’m serious.

~Mizo

#81707 Score: 0

Levisor
    Participant

I think FirePower90 (an old mod in creative)is 9 years old 😛

#81709 Score: 0

Spy
    Participant

@SquirtleTriesMC Doesn’t that prove I don’t have to be older to be a moderator?

#81711 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Nobody ever said you have to be old to be a moderator, you just have to be mature and act like you’re not your age. My opinion about you, can be found in the recent replies that you made.

#81756 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Yeh like maxminoS says doesnt matter your age (unless your 6 or younger xD) you just have to be very mature and serious with your work

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  igra2002.
    #81872 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

I’d honestly like to ask you this once and only once:
    Two choices
    -Actually take what you can from these posts that others make to improve on yourself and mature up.
    -Stop making these posts if you won’t do choice number 1…

The fact is you don’t listen. Age isn’t a factor in being a mod but maturity is. You still hide behind the fact you are 9. I’m pretty sure this is a clear answer as to why your mod apps aren’t accepted and you are downing your chances.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!