Well, Here it ends ~ZBK

Home Forums Global Off topic Well, Here it ends ~ZBK

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  InfectedEnder 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

Hey guys, so as you read the topic’s title.. I’m gonna take a long break from EC..It’s been quiet a while.. Almost 4 years here in EC.. All good memories and bad memories was created here and I won’t forget about it.. I really had super good time and fun with you people.. Towny..Building in CR..I ranked legitly in Prison Lol..I fight for the best faction in EC..I worked hard as a mod in EC and so on..I’m leaving EC because I’m done with Minecraft.. You can still talk to me on Skype and May see me for a few minutes in-game..so yea

I don’t know what to say anymore but Thank you for everything.. and Thank you Born

My last info on EC ===========

Name : S_Killer99 and ZeBlitzKiller
    Mod Career : Former ExpertMod in Survival, HeadModerator in Creative, GuardianMod in Factions ( I resigned ) and Former Moderator in Minigames.
    How long in EC : Almost 4 years..

=============================

I may come back soon if I feel like playing again..Welp cya and Goodbye..

#WhyIsItSoDramatic
    #LongLiveEC
    #No,YouCan’tHaveMyAccount

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  ZeBlitzKiller.
    #117971 Score: 0

Anonymous

Aww why you leave -.-!!! I still remember the time when you recruited me as a Creative Trial Moderator in July 2013…

Singapore’s 50th National Day Parade Celebration is a success!!! Happy SG50 to all Singaporeans!!!

SGDQ 2015 is a success!!! (In US Dollars) Donation Total: $1,234,203.34 (28525 donations) — Max/Avg Donation: $21,498.00/$43.27

Good Vaporeon o’ Clock People!

#117981 Score: 0

Mr_Tito361
    Participant
    -5 pt

Good bye D;

#117992 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

I’d certainly noticed you’ve been inactive lately, I had a feeling something was going on :/ Cya blitz, I still remember the time I first met you.

#117994 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Goodbye SK, you’ll always be one of the players in the server I respect the most, for your honesty and (frankly bad 😛 ) sense of humor. Wish I had some screens of you doing some weird stuff in Creative I wish all the best for you in life and beyond (wot, beyond? <– that’s the kind of weird and dark joke we were getting everyday.. sowwy :3 back to the topic –> ), don’t forget you’ll be welcomed whenever you come back.

Now get the hell outta here and gimme your pass

Goodbye SK! :C

#WhoSaidGoodbyesNeedToBeSerious

~Drumming Dice {DD}

PS: Seriously, I’ll miss you SK. Cya! 😉

#117995 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

I didn’t know you fought for furyrivals

#118000 Score: 0

cookiemonsterIII
    Participant

I wish you the best of luck 😀

#118009 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

I hope you come back soon. I would like to say a few words before you go.

Zbk, you were like the only friend i had when i joined EC, yeah.. We may had our fights on Faction, but that has all stopped. Anyways you were a good mod and i just hope see you again.

#118125 Score: 0

Luffy_D_MonkeySTC
    Participant

I haven’t know you for a long time however, the (short amount of) time I have know you, you seem (and I’m sure you are) an extremely nice person. I’m sure me as well as most of the EC community will miss you :3
    Good bye Ze.

#118126 Score: 0

Well I also haven’t known you much. But I will miss you amd so will the Ec Community

Goose ZeBlitzKiller

#118127 Score: 0

Omg sorry about the auto correct. What I meant to say was goodbye.

#118133 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

We didnt know each other that well, but we knew each other well enough. That made no sense at all.

Good luck and goodbye for now blitz!

#118138 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Good luck bro, never interact with you though but you were a good mod.

PS Wow you played this server longer than me! I played EternalCraft for only 3 years and 5 days (joined 7 August 2012)

#118139 Score: 0

xXGLGXx
    Participant
    1 pt

“only 3 years”. I’ve been here for a year only and I consider myself an old player

#118145 Score: 0

ZeBlitzKiller
    Participant
    13 pts

GLG best fac is Fury..Hell no lol..Deleterious all the way

Tavon..u know me, I change when I play Faction

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!