We still have HOPE

Home Forums Prison Off Topic We still have HOPE

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

As most of us know that the server is closing.. Every second time pass.. Every second we loose.
    To Borncorp,
    We still have hope to find an owner for the server.. Maybe me maybe him maybe anybody could be.. I know its not easy for owner to be an owner.. But seriously i’m ready to save the server.. Maybe you could list what we do actually need for being an owner (stuff).. Maybe how it will cost, and more…. If i see what i need to be an owner for the server is suitable with me sure I WILL.. as well i am not new to being an owner.. I had been a owner i know everything about Plugins and how to manage groups and inherit and more..
    So lastly I’m Ready.. But just provide us with some info

#134101 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Don’t just go saying “we can find someone don’t worry :D”

Members barely even understand how complex the situation is, only high-ranked mods understand it:

EC is no use wasting more money on, born wants to move on, he’s wanted to for a year. No one can possibly take over that wants to. ClockSpeed could, but he has a very busy life.

#134102 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

BornCorp, has already said he is shutting down the server, yet was trying to find a Owner now and before. Yet this time he fails to find one. So what makes you think you can take his place. Yet know nothing on how the server works.

Hint: EC needs 160$ every 30Days.

#134104 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Lol Tavon who told you that?

#134105 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

If your talking about the baby hint then Born

#134149 Score: 0

jwidja
    Participant

JOIN MC.ETERNALCRAFT.COM
    ip:JOIN MC.ETERNALCRAFT.COM
    Website: http://eternalcraft.com/forums/topic/we-still-have-hope/

MC.ETERNALCRAFT.COM
    MC.ETERNALCRAFT.COMMC.ETERNALCRAFT.COMMC.ETERNALCRAFT.COMMC.ETERNALCRAFT.COMMC.ETERNALCRAFT.COM

#134153 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Just saying, you’re not getting owner if you haven’t even been a trusted HeadModerator on the server. Most people would be extremely mad if someone went 0-100 member-global owner

Also, “I have experience” is extremely vague. What if this server has plugins that you have no idea how to use?

#134159 Score: 0

siverbullet
    Participant

^^ you went from 0 to 85(headmod)

#134161 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Yeah, that’s different siver, I was already a trusted mod rank on the server. I didn’t come on the forums and go “k, make me HeadMod pls I have experience”

I was first promoted by born temporarily, and then Epic wanted to make me an official one. So, if you don’t mind..

#134162 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

People hating on Ranks now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!