We need you!

Home Forums Minigames Map Sharing We need you!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Trevish 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

FuriousKnight
    Participant

Hello EC players,

As you can see.. Minigames Server is not in a good shape right now, and lately, we’re kinda lack of staff. So.. I make this topic to inform everyone that we will start to look for more people that are suitable to join the Minigames Mod team. Of course they must be qualified enough to be able to join the Mod Team.

The Requirements are 90% similar with Survival’s: http://eternalcraft.com/mod-ranks/ (read the trial part)

Some additions are:
    – For the 4th point, in minigames.. you should be familiar with all the games, know how to play, also know all the features that both members and/or donors can access.
    – Patience is an important key. For now, mod application isn’t open in Minigames, but we will see how you’re doing in game. We will see if you’re helpful, active reporting bugs and hackers, and have a good attitude like mentioned in the 8th point of above requirements. Don’t beg the current staff for the rank. We will recruit you if we see you’re ready, not the other way around.
    – Do /warp how in game for more tips and info!
    – Always follow the rules!

I know there are many of you that have the potential for this job, but aren’t too interested because of Minigames current state. But together, we will work to make the server better. Every suggestions and solutions that you give will be very appreciated. We work as a team, and we have one goal, it is to make the server better, better and always better than before! So.. Remember, we need you! Good luck and have fun! :)

• This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by  FuriousKnight.
    #83793 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Is this because of me asking u to join the mod team? xD

#83795 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

dark im always with you and the server I have been playing MG time to time now but i’ll see if I can get the job or not :)

#83804 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Yeah we definitly need you guys so goodluck everyone! 😉

#83817 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

Quick if you need my help, grab my hand! Dont fall! NUUUUU we need more MG mods!

#83818 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Seems like a very odd scenario, but lately I’ve secretly been playing MG a lot, and noticed hackers EVERYWHERE. I just finished a game with like 5 people with anti-knockback, but I never died, so I couldn’t record them. But, I might consider a MG mod app soon.

#83828 Score: 0

ZznabelaA
    Participant

This is because vsub and other MG mods resigned/ are inactive.

#83839 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

You need me? Who doesn’t? 😮

Well, actually, quantity of a mod team does not necessarily have to be many. But if the whole Minigames Mod works together and also enjoys the server itself, then it shouldn’t be a problem at all.

#83843 Score: 0

Leonando134
    Participant
    -1 pt

You’ll need fuds 😀

#83845 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Ill suggest to RESTART ALL OVER THE MG server
    from a NEW start ..Start fresh or wtver

#85068 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Bump! :)

#85070 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Bumpy Ride c:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!