we need a mayor in magicland

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip we need a mayor in magicland

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  WTFBROOO 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bluefox102
    Participant

magiclands mayor and co mayor have both been ban, would me or the other assistant become mayor? and if so how long would we have to wait

#121657 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

You can apply for mayor by making a new post, and members of your town will need to vote. The assistant with the most votes will be able to become mayor and lead the town.

#121671 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

It will be a great idea for your assistants,to talk among each other for that rank.
    You should take into consideration the number of hours you play,experience you have and how mature a person is.\

PS:If someone turns out to become a better mayor than you,it’s better to choose that person instead of you because handling a town is hard,along with it’s costs etc.
    Then when you done,the mayor-wannabe can make a forum post and the assistants may vote for him on forums.Don’t try to be selfish though,see whether that guy got experience,not whether he is ur friend or not..

PS:Before reset,i was mayor but after reset i decided to become Comayor of a town since i will be inactive a bit due to my exams ..

#121689 Score: 0

WTFBROOO
    Participant

Let me know if you guys need a mayor i ran a town long ago!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by  WTFBROOO.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!