Waveware's Mod Application

Home Forums Factions Mod Applications Waveware's Mod Application

This topic contains 23 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Ingame Name:
    Waveware and Oceanware

Experiences:
    My experience in Minecraft started about 2011-2012 which was my noob years, day by day I would go on Youtube and watch Yogscast so that I could get more knowledge about Minecraft. As the months go by I learn multiple skills that implements every mechanics of the game such as Potions, Redstoning and Other general skills. But then I got bored of playing alone, I searched up “cracked mc servers”. I was like, ok let’s see what we got, Many of rubbish servers gone through here and there until I stumbled upon a diamond in the rough*reference*. EternalCracked was the name(until it changed to EternalCraft). I spent quite some time here then they made a Faction server :D. Since I don’t consistently go on during the middle of 2012 because I was having fun on another Factions server. During this time I learned a lot from the veterans there and moderators teaching me stuff like commands and tactical raids. Later on I became a moderator. The server is now gone because of low donors and traffic. I was really excited when my starter server has a Factions server, so I decided to play it with my friends. And turned out to love it. I know every faction commands that is available to me as a leader of a faction. Ranging from /f perm to /f access p .

How often are you Online?
    I am online for 4-6 Hours daily on UTC/GMT +9:30 hours Which is 14 hours ahead of the United States of America. I am in the timezone where there is the least mods on.

Why should we pick you as mod? The reason why you should pick me as a moderators are because that I am online really frequently during a time where moderators are not normally online. Since I have spent a lot of time on the server itself I have learned all of the commands available to a Leader of a Faction. I would spectate memberl(once it is implemented) for people with languages that I understand such as English, Italian and Indonesian. I do not know any of the donor commands in factions, Most likely because they are not implemented yet. Once they have I will take my time to learn these new commands. I will report any suspicious activity when I am online that is out of my control. I will “remind people nicely” about the rules.

If you are going to vote, give a valid reason.
    Do not tl;dr(too long ; didn’t read) before writing your reply/vote

Have a nice day :)

#71519 Score: 0

Ula
    Participant

-Vote up
    Friendly|Active in-game and on forums|Knows commands|Seems like you put some effort in this mod app.

Good Luck Waveware Cx

#71524 Score: 0

BlonFTW
    Participant

Well , wave is one of my best friends and this isn’t all about bias but he is really helpful to others that I’ve seen and your getting quite mor active although your not on fourms but I’ll give a vote up and good luck! And your mod app is quite good too.

#71527 Score: 0

Vote up.

-Sufficient experience as a player on EC
    -Survival Ex-Mod, experience as a moderator
    -Active on forums and ingame
    -English Skills
    -Leader of one of EX Factions’ most prominent factions. This shows his leadership skeelz, and also his skeelz in Factions
    -Great personality, helpful and nice

#71532 Score: 0

PeterPlaysMC
    Participant

Vote up.

Active, experienced, friendly.
    Good luck. 😀

#71535 Score: 0

FalloutCrazy
    Participant

Vote Up

-Active
    -Very experienced
    -Helpful Ingame and Fourms

~Gofoufi

#71541 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

(•_•) Vote

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■) Up

– Great mod app
    – Mod app %99.99.99 percent true
    – Awesome experience
    – Awesome Activity on forums

#71542 Score: 0

Trevish
    Blocked

Vote up!
    Experienced
    Active
    Helpful

And some reasons mentioned above ^^

#71543 Score: 0

AgentLOLz_
    Participant

Vote up ! Friendly , Active in-game , helpful and all reasons mentioned above !

#71544 Score: 0

Adrenalinemc
    Participant

Vote up.
    Great guy, friendly and is awesome!

#71546 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote up
    Just a great all round guy
    Gra

#71548 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

Vote Up

Very Active
    Friendly
    Experienced
    Well made application
    Great at English
    Knows his commands

So, would you to order our raw steak, or our over-cooked steak?

#71549 Score: 0

Chinoe
    Participant

Vote up 😀
    Experienced,Respects other players,helpful

#71725 Score: 0

Grabarz19
    Participant

VOTE up

#71728 Score: 0

megaseth
    Participant
    41 pts

@zheer19 – please provide reason/s to support your vote

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Waveware's Mod Application’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!