Waveware's apologize?

Home Forums Factions Ban Appeal Waveware's apologize?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Ingame Name: (minecraft username): igra2020
    When were you banned: (date/month/year): idk wallhack/xray?
    Why were you banned: (reason for being banned)wallhack/xray?
    Who banned you: (moderator name that banned you)Waveware
    Why do you think you should be unbanned: (explain why we should unban you)
    Waveware apologize?
    What did i say, i said: I saw waveware sneaking, waveware its true, i cant blame him for calling me hacks since i said “i saw” and that means i saw him through wall meaning hacks, but what he dint take in considaration is that i dint use the correct combination of words, what i mean is that, yes i said i saw waveware sneaking, but its not reallly i saw him sneaking, i just figure out he was sneaking since when someone sneaks his nametags go smaller, so that means hes sneaking, i shouldnt have used “saw” it was an error but its mainly because my main language is spanish, and i made a mistake, its like for example: ive been noticing some ppl also make the same mistake, “i saw u sneaking” doesnt mean that they hack, possibly they mean the same as me there nametags was smaller meaning they are sneaking, i was tryng to explain that to waveware i was about to press enter until i got banned just after the momment i press it. Think, we both should think, i dint think i shouldnt use saw as a term, and you dint think i made a mistake saying saw, i should have said: i figure out u were sneaking because of your nametag is smaller

Signed: igra2020
    I mainly wanna get unbanned not because i wanna return to EC, its because i wanna visit my friends, and i wanna prove my point, and also for justice

Wave is still cool :3
    he also made a mistake

#114543 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

Sneaking next to your wall. The only clue you got I was there was the enderpearl damage that I got. Instead of going who’s there, or I know you’re here. You went straight to “I know you’re here wave”. There is no chance you can read my name even though if you saw my name tag at 60 blocks away and be able to know exactly who it was without any modifications to your Minecraft client. You also confirmed that it was me and 100% sure it was me without doubting that It wasn’t. My name tag is 8 characters long and so is a lot of other people on the server. The only time you can determine who I was, is when you mentioned my name and was fully aware that I was there. No second guessing if I was there or not. You knew straight away it was me. I wouldn’t say wall hack, more like player detector or any time of mods similar.

tl;dr wave see a giant cobble base, sneak to get off boat and sneak to ep to the wall, on impact on wall (still sneaking), igra then says, I know you’re there Wave. sneaking+distance+wall and recognized my nametag in a split second.

I apologize that I will not apologize.

#114555 Score: 0

JuhJuhDuck
    Participant
    2 pts

Can I just say that Optifine lets you zoom, meaning if he had Optifine, he could have zoomed in your name tag to see it was you.

#114562 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ jj, you can read my mind, I was thinking about that earlier, since I’ve seen the pro faction players do it on YT.

#114572 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Im not taking sides at all here, but if Igra, if you expect to be unbanned you should show respect to the Moderator who banned you, whether it was right or wrong, because if you are indeed innocent of the crime you committed, you are committing another by thinking you know better than him. The title “Wavewares Apologize” strongly indicates you feel as he should apologize without any side from his story whatsoever, showing immaturity on your side. If you feel you need to be unbanned, be proper and name it “Igra’s Ban Appeal” then explain your story without automatically attacking Wave.

#114583 Score: 0

maxminoS
    Participant
    7 pts

I act as a witness, that when I spectated igra2020, he immediately looked on Wave’s direction and followed his movements. But when I looked at Wave’s direction, I couldn’t see his tag. Sneaking HIDES your tag, it only minimizes if you have a clear look at the player. But we’re talking about you looking at him through a 2-layer wall.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by  maxminoS.
    #114656 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Oh, I rhought wave wasn’t sneaking. But yeah… (Insert what the burrito said here)

#114713 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Idk whats wrong here, the only think i know is that i dont have any hacked clients and that i saw wavewares nametag, you could test out with a friend if you want, you can see nametags even if theyre sneaking, Its 100% possible, i have good eyes, and when i said waveware ik your here its because i saw his nametag, Now i admitt its impossible to see someones nametag at 60 blocks, but im sure that if i saw wavewares nametag and he was sneaking, means that he wasnt 60 blocks away and that he was near our faction wall, i cant prove anything, but i just know i dint cheat on this, and i instantly said that because i saw a little nametag then i went the most close to the wall and i saw there a nametag with a possible name of waveware, i press TAB and confirmed there wasnt anybody with a similar name with waveware, Meaning it was waveware, so i went straight ahead and say, ik your here wave, and yes optifine has zoom, and i have optifine, bad title ik.

@berreta how did i disrespect him?
    By asking for his apologize? so now no one can ask for apologize? and i wasnt even mad at him

#114716 Score: 0

TheHighOreo
    Participant
    1 pt

null

#114719 Score: 0

BearPVP
    Blocked

Did you see their nametag through the wall? if you could while wave was shifting i don’t believe that could happen unless if it’s like lava or a bright block if dark stone i wouldn’t believe so

#114720 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

it wasnt dark stone

#114730 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

change the word good eyes to “hacked client”

You can still see people’s name if they are sneaking, but not through a wall.
    “but im sure that if i saw wavewares nametag and he was sneaking, means that he wasnt 60 blocks away and that he was near our faction wall” If I was sneaking you would’ve not saw my nametag at all, you again confirmed that you saw me through your wall. You used the words saw frequently and I don’t think it’s a language error either.

#114738 Score: 0

k_forken
    Participant

Well the part where their is a wall between you and wave but then you can see wave’s nametag THROUGH the wall while SNEAKING indidcated something, right? xD

#114885 Score: 0

igra2002
    Participant
    1 pt

Waveware yes its a language error and you would understand if you were a spanish member, its like: i heard you say that! but dint really hear he just saw the chat, so he should had said i saw you said that

#114887 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

You can’t see nametags through walls when the other player is sneaking :/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!