Warp wither…

Home Forums Survival General discussion Warp wither…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  skills641 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Beretta3
    Participant

The parcour for /warp wither is complete bull crap. Around 4 p.m.(Central time) Skills spawned a wither and announced it. Many people came, and they all got to the Parcour with no problems. Once they got to it, everyone started raging, and raging, and raging. After a while, they all left and the wither was forgotten. At 5:30 p.m. I reminded the players that the wither was still there. Once again same story, no one got past the parcour. It is now 7:17 and we are still trying. Granted, we are not the best parcouring people. BUT, that doesn’t mean it has to the hardest thing on the server to do (besides the one on top of spawn). I would like to request that it is leveled down a notch or two. It would make it a lot more enjoyable and fun. Don’t we already have a hard enough time hitting the little string with an arrow, and nether place filled with skeletons, blazes, zombies and witches, then after someone some-how gets passed the parcour, we have to fight the wither with 100 other mobs also killing us? Give us a break, Please…

#32298 Score: 0

Zevguns
    Participant

Where’s antvenom and bodil40 when we need them? XD

#32299 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I must say that /warp wither is stupid.. ive hated it since it began. We just want to fight the dam wither not go through all that sh*t

-Xavier3479

#32301 Score: 0

vsub391
    Participant

I never enjoyed the wither dungeon in the first place so I am probably not the best person to ask 😛

#32333 Score: 0

Pie
    Participant

I must admit it is hard but the parkour for me isn’t the biggest problem in /warp wither. I rage at the mobs in the Nether part because you’ve got witches throwing potions at you left right and centre which throws you into the lava.

#32836 Score: 0

Beretta3
    Participant

Im going to bump this again. Once again the wither spawned tonight. There were 13 players in the server at the time, and as you know, only about a fourth of them know what the hell it even is, so only 3-4 people showed up. We fought through the first part, and made it to the nether part. That’s when hell broke loose. I mean, granted, I get the first wave of mobs and stuff, I guess we need a challenge. But then you go ahead and throw in that every 2 MINTUES they all re-spawn! Because whenever your almost dead, and your forced to /spawn and regen, then come back to the same freakin place to do it ALL over again, it gets pretty freakin annoying. Then better yet we had to wait on 7 different people to get to the door crap to open it, even though there is that glitch way to do, but no one there was smart enough *cough* I mean, able to do it. Anyway, then you get to the parcour, which ends up making MORE people rage quit, which ends up with me and some other guy trying to do the parcour. We eventually get it after about 40 attempts of trying, and that left us with the final, and probably easiest part, killing the wither, because usually by the time we get there, the wither already has most of the mobs killed. But unfortunately, near the end of the wither death, I died because apparently one stupid little skeleton was sitting next to the wall picking me off while I was trying to kill the wither.

So please, I beg you, tone it down a bit, do SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Take out some of the witches and blazes. Make a different parcour that isn’t made for masters of it, and how about after you kill all the mobs, THEY DONT RESPAWN? Sorry for the rage and all, but its really starting to get on my nerves…

#32838 Score: 0

skills641
    Participant
    3 pts

Done, Wither now spawns every 72 hour, no dungeon needed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Warp wither…’ is closed to new replies.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!