Vote for Prison

Home Forums Global General Discussion Vote for Prison

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Greetings Everyone,

I have been talking with my staff team Jmillz11 and ZeeKingEpic. We came to a point where as someone pointed in the forum section, that using the same ec prison map will not work. That’s because prison was a community, not a server. I totally agree that EternalCraft was a community, and that is why we all played there. It is not because the gameplay. It is because we all loved each other.

As a staff team, we all have different opinions about whether applying the map or not.

———-Please leave your votes down below———-

-Jmillz11

#135980 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

vote: new map

#135993 Score: 0

Participant
    2 pts

If ur server is going to be EC themed, sure; if not, go ahead and use a new map :3

#135997 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Vote: New Map.

Even doe it is the long way… Of doing this.. But it can be the best way to do it.

#136004 Score: 0

Bearbong41
    Participant

New Map.
    Let’s try something new this time.

#136006 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

New Map.

Like I’ve said before, it’d be confusing for your community, “Wait what? Where is this map from?”

#136008 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

From the Votes and Feedback, we’ve been getting nowadays. I think it is best to start an new Map, but with the Plugins Prison had. And make our Prison map better then what we’ve had before time.

This will indeed take time to even build new Ranks, warps, and etc. Depending on how we want our gameplay to be.

Thank you all for your Votes, keep voting so we can see even more Feedback. Good day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!