Vote For Money (Prison)

Home Forums Prison Feedback Vote For Money (Prison)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  FieryAnubis 10 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

FalloutCrazy
    Participant

Well some people probaly don’t want to spend our mining or fishing to make money to rank up instead if we Vote for a sertain server we get about 4k
    For voting

#66238 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Hello there, We’re not going to add voting for money due to people using that as there main source to rank up. The whole point of the server is to mine, fish or do what ever else you need to rankup.

#66239 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

We shouldn’t add vote to the prison server, it makes it a lot less challenging. With the reward of votes you can get 28k a week by doing nothing but voting. And that’s only by one voting option.

#66240 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

28k a week. That’s not bad :o. (That’s terrible in A rank).

#66242 Score: 0

jttt3
    Participant
    1 pt

I have seen SO many people complain about money, they think it is going to be easy to earn money?! NO! prison is meant to be a long tedious and tough task to rank up, The people who are high rank have put in a lot of time, Heres and example, I have spent at least 24 hours mining so far with Fibijean who has spent that amount of time with me, So yer before you start asking for easy ways to make money put some time into the mining and see how that if you put the time in you’re gonna rank up and reap the rewards.

#66243 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

But Rogue, that’s only if theirs one way to donate almost all minecraft servers put many different sites to go on and vote so 28k a week could be tripled.

#66250 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

Exactly what jttt3 said. You guy’s complain so much about wanting money and kept begging players but you guys didn’t know that so much have been there to help you guys. Iron prices was 1/4 when i was in D and stone prices wasn’t that high either. When i entered C, Sandstone prices was nerfed before i could make use of it. In C, we were continuously killed by jttt3 and pals. Now that some of us ranked to B, you guys in C are protected from players in B and A. So now the players with level 30 enchants in A are only able to kill player in B. Enchanting table was also nerfed when i managed to enchant a couple of tools. So please stop begging for money and claiming that we are rich and so on.

We spent days on the server to work hard but all you guys want are to easily breeze through the ranks without putting in much work. Now do you think it would be fair for players who are in higher ranks?

#66268 Score: 0

Waveware
    Participant
    13 pts

It’s like people never played online games before, Prison on the server is like real life, money ain’t easy, deal with it.

#66270 Score: 0

FieryAnubis
    Participant

If you aren’t having a fun time in Prison, enjoy the freedom of Survival and Minigames!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!