Vote crate suggestions

Home Forums Prison Feedback Vote crate suggestions

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

As the topic says, we want to know what you guys think is a fair reward for voting in prison. when I say we want to know a fair reward, I dont mean comment “10m and a tier 6”, I mean be reasonable please and hopefully we can get crates out soon enough :)

Thanks for the feedback!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by  BananaKing105.
    #116948 Score: 0

InfectedEnder
    Blocked
    1 pt

1. 10 diamonds
    2. diamond pick like with efficiency 3 or some sort
    3. something like 20K?
    4. 20 iron ingots
    5. 15 gold ingots
    6. some fud
    7. poison for 20 seconds
    8. hunger for 20 seconds
    9. idk about you but i am thinking an iron donor mining explosive
    10. hmm lets say an event crate? but with a low chance

#116949 Score: 0

Ali
    Participant
    5 pts

Pls fud

#116951 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant
    #116953 Score: 0

DragonEngineer
    Participant

Also some monetary rewards are good, like 10k.

#116960 Score: 0

Own7ge
    Participant

I suggest making it that there is a 5-10% chance to get a 5mill coupon. Or somewhere around that number. Make it that voting crates can award people stuff like pots for example, not poison on you. Poison that you can throw only. Also maybe award gapples, a cure, like rank F cure, uhm Ender’s stuff that were listed could be gained in under 1min while it might take 2min to vote on each link if there is more than one. I suggest make it proportionate to everyone, (Example) I’m rank free. The other guy is rank A. Make it in-between the rank that is in-between and we could gain cures etc.. For the rank in-between. Add rare items such as buckets of water. Etc.. maybe .0001% for bucket of water.. Might be too Op, but voting is worth it.

#116962 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

^ 5mil isn’t fair. An A-ranked could get all the way to H almost with that money..

#117002 Score: 0

BananaKing105
    Participant
    5 pts

Ander it has to be fair for both A and L or Free, so 3-5 mil could work.

#117007 Score: 0

AnderZENZ
    Participant
    19 pts

Giving someone a huge HeadStart isn’t fair to the old player, who worked hard for their rank ups, instead of getting to G from voting.

#117011 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

Voting crates should have a neutral item. Something that doesn’t give ‘unfair’ advantages over others. In those kits I’d see some PvP gear, that isn’t too overpowered, or items like golden apples (provided that these have a description to notify that they have to keep them hidden. Those who read the tutorial will know why.), but not any cash, as they can give a huge headstart to some, while others never had the chance to make use of them. In this context it’d be the older players.

#117014 Score: 0

cookie_monst3r
    Participant
    2 pts

10 million hehehe

No I agree with zero no money but mabey like a chance for like protection 25, sharp 10 sword, god apples, tier 6, diamonds, iron, and gold. But make it like a 25% chance to get good gear, 75% to get junk like food, cobblestone, sandstone, junk like that

#117016 Score: 0

xZero_Strike
    Participant
    1 pt

protection 25 and sharpness 10? Do you have any idea how op that is? I really don’t think putting op items like that in it is good.

#119889 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Voting right? Okay lets go.
    You said it has to be fair right?
    For all ranks.

Don’t forget guys this is a Daily Vote, not weekly.

Money Coupons. ClockSpeed, did it before long ago and it was sweet.

If you Vote daily you’ll get

1) 1k-1m in game cash.
    2) 10-20 Diamod blocks.
    3) Wood, glass, sand, dirt, leaves, etc.

Thanks for reading. :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!