Utopia has been claimed

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Utopia has been claimed

This topic contains 25 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  megaseth 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Utopia was put on a region protection but Xavier3479 claimed it under his town. I am sure he is a competent mayor and the city will  be ok, but this should be put on discussion.

Do you think its OK to let him have it?
    If not, who do you propose?

#22531 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

I do not think that Xavier3479 should have it, he claimed all the fallen towns and then sold the pre-made plots and things to the residents, and then the residents may have full control over their plot, thus potentially destroying Utopia. I think that it should be either unclaimed or make that land unaviliable until the mayor comes back or something…

#22534 Score: 0

Icyvoid
    Participant

I agree with Rogue_Art

#22536 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

I will not sell these plots to other residents it will be a strictly viewing town only

so dont worry about homes being modifyed :)

#22537 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

if you want to see my work in other towns then do /t spawn aldin or /warp aldinsky

These are 2 towns in which i claimed them and allowed others to move in to blank plots. However, like i said no one will move into utopia.

-Xavier3479

#22538 Score: 0

Wills
    Participant

Born, will the /warp utopia still be active? I’d rather not pay everytime I visit.

#22548 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Can someone reply to this topic?

#22549 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

Will Utopia be rolled back? Large portions of it are missing including the original town spawn and everything north of it, there shouldn’t be a massive cliff at /warp Utopia, was caused by one or more of the wilderness wipes, a lot of other chunks missing too.
    The towns most pristine condition would be from around April of last year, do we have a backup from back then?

#22564 Score: 0

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

To me when I first heard about the Utopia news…it seemed the town Carson took charge and tried to protect everything. I say Carson should have Utopia since they seem to have a better role in holding onto the town and securing it. No offense to Xavier…but I feel Carson should have Utopia instead.

#22572 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Carson does own a small area of utopia. Also, I own all of the rest of the town. However, like i said carson does own a part. So they kinda do co-own it already.

#22573 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Also, I claimed it as soon as I saw it in its current condition. Iv’e claimed other towns as well and preserved them for everyone else to see.

#22576 Score: 0

Aidan Nye
    Participant
    12 pts

maybe u could just /regen it and build a memoral cause you guys a all fighting for the samething just in differnt teams i have seen its current state and its not what it was. just remember how it was and move on it may never be the same.

#22583 Score: 0

ButterNinja8
    Participant

Born read the chat and help me plz

#22589 Score: 0

Wills
    Participant

As an assistant from Carson, I can say we would be more than happy for Utopia to be under the wings of Xaxier. However, I’d appreciate if the Carson portion of Utopia was rolled back as well.

Gra007, that’s actually a really good idea, to build a memorial to Utopia. I’m all for it.

#22697 Score: 0

Xavier3479
    Participant

Anyone else?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!