Username

Home Forums Survival General discussion Username

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  lol 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

lol
    Blocked

Well as most of you already know EternalCracked/Craft is a cracked server. Of course there will be people that have cracked accounts and will sooner or later buy a premium account. Well your going to make a username, but remember 14 or longer will cause you to have problems on servers regarding op. So IF you become a mod on EC and you have a username longer than 13 characters. You will NOT be able to have a skin. Yeah, If your wondering. It did happen to me. ( By the way nicking yourself will not change it due to the fact you are still detected as your original username)

~Dark Delta

#61949 Score: 0

PirateBooty
    Participant

So IF you become a mod on EC and you have a username longer than 13 characters. You will NOT be able to have a skin.

What do you mean you will not be able to have a skin? Like a premium people skin because if so, then how are cracked players getting skins?? I thought they couldn’t lol

#61950 Score: 0

Rogue_Art
    Participant
    16 pts

@PirateBooty

By premium accs, we can’t exceed that limit, but by cracked accs, we can, so it glitches out, and in the end its as if you’re like a ghost, that can play be the game but not the full extent.

#61952 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

People will not be able to see your skin is what I mean.

#61955 Score: 0

littleshadowman
    Participant

I think of it as encouraging you to get a premium account.

#61963 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

I disagree littleshadowman. Just choose usernames that don’t have that long of a character.

I think you can change usernames in mojang help somewhere. You should double check.

#61966 Score: 0

littleshadowman
    Participant

True.but premium can go on different servers that cracked accounts can not

#61987 Score: 0

Djgamer741
    Participant

I have read a post lately on the minecraft forums… That usernames can’t be changed due to collisons, They said they would have to change the data from the server the data of minecraft premium accounts are being stored.

-Djgamer741

#61998 Score: 0

Trollson
    Participant
    2 pts

Heres the solution to your problem. Buy a premium account and then have your mod status transfered to your new account from your cracked one. Simple as that. (Im assuming this is what you mean)

#62000 Score: 0

Yeah sure, cuz everyone here has the ability to just go out, buy a visa card, and buy minecraft for 27 dollars, 985 rubles, 20 euros, etc. I think there’s a more suitable solution, Trolly 😛

#62001 Score: 0

Pie
    Participant

Looks like I scrape it with 13 characters exactly on pie_master073.

#62002 Score: 0

lol
    Blocked

littleshadowman it has to do with premium accounts but its saying IF you will proceed to get one.

DjGamer you could be wrong due to the fact in the 1.8, 1.9 and higher there could be a chance of an ability to change your username within a moment of time.

Trollson, if you don’t know, i’m already premium. As Richard said, not everyone is as rich as you’d expect.

Pie Master, stahp taunting me >:,U lol

~Dark Delta

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted by at

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!