Upkeep.

Home Forums Survival Town Gossip Upkeep.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Wither 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

ReconStrikeDelta
    Participant

Stux thats a good point since its only fair, however I feel mayor doesn’t have to since he/she has to actually do the most in the town.

#29362 Score: 0

ButterNinja8
    Participant

I agree with bummer

#29604 Score: 0

Dicedead
    Participant
    3 pts

Upkeep now has decreased,10$ each plot i think it ll make it decrease ALOT in 90% of the towns

#30505 Score: 0

harrybob141
    Participant

My town is charged $5300 A DAY! i say put it back to $2500 a day

#30506 Score: 0

borncorp
    Keymaster
    23 pts

Upkeep is off right now, I figured we need to set up a minimum and maximum tax, I havent found a way to do this in towny config so if I cant figure out a way I will have to raise upkeep to $4000 a day.

#30507 Score: 0

takoballball
    Participant

4000 a day is kinda high for a small town O.o

#30509 Score: 0

ADCKnight
    Participant
    2 pts

4000 is nothing, build a small melon farm (by small i mean one with 200ish pistons) and just run it once a day

#30517 Score: 0

deasertman
    1 pt

I think a good solution would be that we would increase the upkeep to 4,000$ as said above, and the plot-claim cost to 2,000$ per plot claimed. I’m not talking about how we did with the 10$ thing, I’m talking about when you claim a plot, and the amount of money withdrawn from the bank. It’s currently 1,000$, but if it’s increased it would prevent some people from claiming so much land Also, ADCK we know 4,000$ isn’t that much though our goal is to remove ghost towns / inactive towns or weak towns, so if it’s increased to 4k and the town doesn’t have alot of balance ( Since they’re inactive etc) and noone can deposit, they will fall sooner or later. It might not stop the whole idea of these towns, like inactive towns with over 500k, though it would remove alot of ones that are weak.

#31084 Score: 0

Wither
    Participant
    14 pts

A Week ago: 10$ per plot (me) unclaim land here, there, everywhere

Now: 4k per day…… piece of ****. talks to mod, this is temp….. unclaiming more and more land now….

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!