Update

Home Forums Global General Discussion Update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  2Federal 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Hey Everybody,

I recently said we will make the OG Survival, but this won’t be possible, I know AnderZenz pointed out we can’t do it, but I was just a bit confused. Never the less, Survival will be held for later.

As of now, We are doing the prison server. We have all the maps, thanks to Xavier for helping us through this. Our staff team is an experienced team. We have ZeeKingEpic, Fluffy_Roll, FreshKEV29 and our builder BraggerCobra. They are all experienced staff members.

Now, Prison is under maintenance, I can give an estimate of 2 weeks and the server will be up online. As you players play, me and ZeeKing will be working on special plugins.

Factions is now finished, Release will be this week.

Thanks,

#135926 Score: 0

Crazymicho107
    Participant
    1 pt

Update- We have lost all of the factions plugins and HCF plugins, We have reasons to believe we may have been hacked, or a betray. We are investigating. Factions will be back online soon.

#135927 Score: 0

2Federal
    Participant
    12 pts

Make a Staff Team Chat and add me to it. So you guys won’t keep skypein’ me I can just see it when I see it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!